13 - rests and jests

y/n's pov

the bright sunlight peeked through the shades in our room, just as i reluctantly fluttered my eyes opened. my eyelids felt heavy, my entire legs were vibrating with a burning sensation, and my muscles were so tense, i was frozen in place.

i didn't want to get up.

"oh, good! you're awake!" a voice exclaimed to my right.

my ears weren't picking up sound as clearly just yet, so i wasn't able to identify who said that. i just groaned in response, pulling the blanket that i was safely tucked under over my head. i simply stopped trying to force my eyes to open and let my eyelids collapse. i allowed myself to continue to lie there, like a bump on a log.

"she's such a baby," another voice chuckled. "a pretty one, too."

"get going already!" a final voice demanded. "you already wore her out! the least you could do is let her rest."

"fine, fine!" the second voice surrendered jokingly. "see you later, sis. love ya."

the faint thumping of footsteps and the creaking of the floor was the last thing i heard, until sleep conquered me once more.

***

third person pov

y/n's eyes shot wide open at the sound of massive clattering. she peeled herself out of her bed with a jump, flinging her blanket off. she darted towards the direction the noise came from. that's when y/n found herself standing in the kitchen with glass scattered all over the floor.

and the green ninja hovering over the mess.

"shit," lloyd cursed, hesitantly raising his green eyes to meet y/n's e/c ones. "i'm sorry, y/n. i didn't mean to wake you."

the alarmed heartbeat pounding against her chest settled.

it was just glass, thank goodness. y/n thought to herself.

y/n sighed in relief, wiping a hand across her forehead. she grinned slightly. "it's okay."

lloyd stared at y/n, being that she was still dressed in her pajamas, which consisted of an oversized shirt and baggy sweatpants. her hair was a bird's nest, locks of it springing in every direction possible. her lovely e/c eyes contracted every couple seconds in a sleepy manner, indicating she was still adjusting to being awake.

to him, she looked utterly adorable.

y/n glanced around, noticing lloyd's silence and locked gaze. "hey, where is everyone?"

"oh, they headed to the city to get their new gi's tailored," lloyd informed as he leaned against the counter towards y/n. his smirk crept on his pink lips. "why? you wanna fuck?"

"tempting," y/n joked, her own smile tugging at her lips. "but i was just wondering. i thought i heard a couple of people in nya and i's room."

"that was about an hour and a half ago," the green ninja replied, that seductive smirk never leaving him. "the tailor's always busy because he's the best in ninjago. they can be gone...for hours. so it's just you...and me."

y/n watched as his emerald green eyes sizzled with a sexual desire for her. the saying, "the eyes are windows to the soul," came to mind; lloyd was a beast, just anxiously waiting to pounce and catch his prey, that being y/n. he was itching to feel her skin again, itching to see her soaking in pleasure, but most importantly, itching to know if she would ever even love him to do it all.

lloyd had a good feeling about y/n. everything inside of him was telling him that she was it for him. for him to hold, for him to love, for him to be with, forever.