04 - lloyd bound

*little spicy fyi !

y/n's pov

i navigated the interiors of destiny's bounty following the voices of the ninja, but i felt my body packed with nerves because the green ninja followed closely behind me. i don't know why he wasn't the one leading me through the ship i've never stepped foot on inside, but i didn't question him. i allowed his radiant energy to mount all over me.

we entered the room where the ninjas' voices swarmed loudly and presently. they were in the dining room, sitting parallel from each other, laughing amongst one another. it didn't surprise me that jay was the one crackling jokes and basking in the delight of his fellow friends' giggles.

a smile tugged at my lips seeing him there, in the center of attention, being his goofy, cheerful self. it was one of the characteristics i most loved about him. and seeing it now after two years really made me happy.

he must've seen me come into the room from his peripheral vision because his twinkling blue eyes skipped over to meet mine. those killer electric blue irises killed me over and over back when we were together. whenever they looked at me i felt like i was the only girl in the entire universe because they possessed a heavenly power over me; somehow i was lucky enough to be chosen to be gazed by them. 

i'll admit, jay's eyes managed to pull the same affect even now.

"hey, y/n!" jay greeted politely, maintaining his grin. "you ready for your first meeting?"

i nodded, addressing everyone's eyes who lingered on me. i didn't notice that lloyd had sat down next to zane when i gazed around the group, and you guessed it, he stared at me with a curious, yet admirable glance. my eyes wanted to peel off the green ninja's emerald green eyes, but somehow they were even more alluring than jay's.

i gulped, surrendering the staring contest that could go on all day between us. i grinned shyly and thought it was best if i just talked to everyone.

"uh so!" i cleared my throat, averting lloyd's eyes and settled between nya and cole. "what's the meeting about? i heard meetings are usually done in the control room?"

"not today," zane answered. "sensei wu wanted us to meet here before he departed ways with sensei orion. i'm sure he will be here any second."

and like it was right one cue, sensei wu walked in slowly, holding his staff tightly. he stopped at the edge of the table across from me on lloyd's side. he quietly studied his ninja before he made sure his throat was free of any rasp. i was at the tip of my seat, but it appeared that no one else was.

finally, after such a suspenseful moment, sensei wu began to talk.

"greetings, students. today is unlike any other day because we have acquired a new member to our team, something we have not done in years. she has shown us great promise, technique, strength, and commitment and i believe she is an exceptional addition to you ninja. plus, nya finally has a female companion now that she is here."

there was a pause when sensei wu said that, because all the boys turned to look at nya and clapped. i did so as well, but her own gaze fell upon me and not her male teammates.

"she has bore so much as a child, but proved even in a whirlwind of depression, pain, and loneliness, one can still get right back up and fight the good fight. as we all saw today, she has perfected her moves in self-defense and almost flawlessly executed her elemental abilities. i still see that she needs to improve certain things, but it's nothing being cannot fix. ninja, please give her the warmest welcome, y/n l/n."

the ninja roared with cheers and applause at my achievement. they all glanced at me with kindness, loyalty, and charm, and somehow looking at all of their facials i could still they were really glad to have me here. i only smiled brightly at the gesture, even though i was pumped with zeal. i wanted to maintain class and respect towards sensei wu.