18 - the merciless sound

*faint intimate moment heheh

***

"yes...they have definitely been here."

"the ninja? or the girl?"

"both, wadley. they were all here not too long ago."

"so, what now?"

"i see that the forest ramped the girl up to extraordinary measures. she will only become more powerful if we don't get rid of her."

"b-but how we will do that, sire?"

"why, you are going to kill her tomorrow."

"what?! but i-i can't do that! she's a void creator, and i'm just—"

"the correct term for the girl is voider, you idiot! and you will do as i ask or you will never be granted powers. do you understand, wadley? never."

the small man nodded reluctantly, swallowing. "y-yes, sire."

"very well, then. tomorrow, the girl dies and we will be able to continue with our plan."

"what about the ninja?"

"i don't care about those stupid elemental freaks. the only thing i want is to see the voider dead because she may be the only one who can stop me. now, come along, wadley. we must strategize to get tusk and the others out of the prison."

wadley trotted behind his master, his poor little heart pounding at the task he was given to complete.

***

y/n's pov

i awakened to the melodious choir of birds outside the bounty. content with their beautiful songs, a hand groomed my face, as i bought the other one to to rub my eyes. then, i decided to stretch; and when i did, let's just say i was bombarded with sore, tense muscles.

even down there.

it probably took me about a second to recall why i was so sore, more than usual.

lloyd.

a smile crept on my lips, remembering last night's events.

oh sweet baby jesus, that really happened. it finally freaking happened. well, i finally let it happen.

i finally gave in.

after stretching a whole bunch to help relieve my whole body, i began to peel the blanket off of me. i sat up, my eyes landing over to nya's empty bed. i sighed in relief. the ninja must have been on the morning run around the city, so that meant...

"good morning, sleepyhead," lloyd's voice blazed into the room. his blonde hair was a mess, and he wore a plain forest green t-shirt with last night's sweatpants. he carried in a platter full of food, and it was then that my eyes widened and my stomach growled at the sight.

"morning," i replied softly, trading glances between his eyes and the food, which consisted of eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage, and two glasses of orange juice. "what's this?"

"made us breakfast," lloyd grinned, setting the platter carefully on my night stand. he then came up to me, placed his thumb on my lower lip, and leaned in to kiss me. compared to last night, that was the most delicate thing he's done. "can we eat on your bed?" he asked, once he pulled away.