Chapter 60

updaaaaaaaaaate

because... 95K reads?!?! that's insane!!! you guys are the best!! <3

.

Harry's POV

I couldn't not show up to Louis' commercial shoot.

I promised him I would be there for him, and even if he wasn't completely changed, I couldn't leave him alone.

Niall explained to me how Louis had been regressing back to the way he was, and I couldn't let him continue doing it.

I hadn't realised until Niall pointed it out, but I had been having a positive effect on him, so I couldn't leave.

Besides, I didn't want to. No matter how much I denied it, I was falling for the perfectly imperfect boy in front of me.

I smiled as I saw him come into the room, a scowl on his face and it reminded me of the day we met.

"Where do I stand?" He asked, before being directed onto the stage. Luckily, he hadn't noticed me standing in the shadows yet. I didn't want to throw him off on a job.

I watched and tried not to let out a laugh at how adorable he was when he was being sassy. I know it was a bad thing, the way he treated people and made them feel. I would know, I was on the receiving end once upon a time. But it was a part of him, so I couldn't hate it.

I knew he needed to work on it, but I also knew that I wanted to help him work on it.

I missed him so much over the week and it took a lot for me to stay away when all I wanted was to run over to his place and kiss him better. But I knew I couldn't, I was staying away for a good reason. He needed to learn that treating people like that was going leave him winding up alone.

"Lights!" The director called, the lights hitting Louis' face, lighting him up like an angel glowing.

He really was gorgeous.

"Camera." The red recording light on the camera in front of me lit up and I only realised a minute too late that the red light lit up my face a little.

I tried to scoot back, but Louis had already seen me.

"Harry?" he exclaimed, his face softening as nerves crept in and his eyes grew wide.

I watched as he stood up and squinted into the darkness.

I had a choice. I could hide, or I could step out and speak to him.

I took a deep breath and stuffed my hands in my pockets as I made my decision and stepped to the side so he could see me clearly.

"Hold on!" He put his hands up, eyes never leaving mine. "Give me 5!"

The director agreed and the room began clearing out, leaving us alone.

He stepped down off the stage. "Harry? W-What?"

"Hi." I breathed, getting a good look at him as we stood, staring at each other.

"Hi." He answered, very unsure.

He looked so vulnerable and all I wanted was too scoop him up in my arms and make it all okay.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked me and I cocked my head to the side.

I shrugged and too a step forward as I smiled at him.

"I know we haven't really spoken since..." I trailed off as we looked at each other and chuckled lightly. "And I know we haven't completely sorted things out. But I said I would always support you, Louis. And that means being there for you, for everything you do." Referring to his commercial job as I indicated to the set.