Chapter 84

Louis' POV

Harry looked beautiful standing next to Charl in his charcoal suit and pink tie.

I'd never told anyone, but I secretly loved Harry in pink. He looked so pretty.

I smiled at him as he kept glancing to where I was sitting with the rest of Charl's friends, sneaking me cute little faces and thumbs up.

The wedding party were underneath a leafy arch, pink roses intertwined with the leaves and wire archway, and they couldn't have looked anymore perfect.

The paparazzi couldn't get close to the beautiful garden set up, which was a nice change.

The flashing lights couldn't ruin the day, which clearly made Charl really happy. She had a huge grin painted across her face throughout the entire ceremony.

When it was done, everyone jumped up to congratulate the happy couple, including me. 

Then, once that was done, I found Harry.

"Hey." I smiled at him as he came through the crowd with eyes only for me.

"Hi," He replied.

When he stopped in front of me, it was clear that he was unsure how to act and what to do.

"That was really nice." I nodded at him, hands in my pockets and he shrugged.

"Yeah," Harry smiled back. "Yeah, it was."

We stood there for a moment, a little awkwardly as the 100-or-so guests moved around us.

"I-I-" Harry awkwardly stuttered, before I cut him off.

"Come here." I opened my arms and wrapped them around his shoulders as he stepped into them.

"A-Are you sure?" he asked as his hands settled on my waist, and I nodded.

"Positive." I replied, leaning up to peck his lips lightly, even with all the people around.

I knew some of them would be pulling their phones out to capture the moment, some would be repulsed and some would probably coo over the display of affection.

And even though I cared a little about what they were thinking, I cared about Harry more.

"I-I love you." Harry stuttered, amazed at what was happening. I understood that he was surprised that I was being like this in front of all those people because I was surprised at myself too.

"I love you too," I laughed, stroking his hair as I stepped away from him and took his hand. "I-"

But we were interrupted.

I looked down to see a little girl, tugging at my pant leg.

I smiled at her and squatted down so we were eye level.

"Hi, sweetheart." I told her.

"Hello." She grinned. She looked maybe 6 years old, and looked adorable in her little blue dress, hair curled nicely. "Y-You're Louis?"

"I am." I nodded. "What's your name?"

"Alice." She nodded. "I like your song."

"Thank you." I told her and she blushed, looking down at her tiny feet.

"I heard you on the radio today." She said again.

I nodded and smiled as she leant close to me and cupped my ear

"Is that Harry?" She whispered, looking up at the man standing next to us, and I laughed a little bit.

"Yeah it is." I whispered back. "Do you want to say hi?"