Chapter 88

Louis' POV

"Harry?"

Harry and I were lying in bed, fast asleep, until I felt him start to stir. I squeezed my eyes closed, and then opened them, squinting up at the clock.

It read 9:17am and I could hear other people in the house beginning to move around.

"Mmn." Harry mumbled, his face pressed into the back of my neck as he squeezed my waist. "Mi-ine."

I frowned and tried to roll over so I could look at him, but he only squeezed my waist tighter, holding me in place.

So I stopped and waited for a minute, listening as his breathing evened out and he stopped mumbling. I smiled to myself, before I then rolled over.

As I moved, I felt his arms tighten again, pulling me hard against him.

"Harry!" I chuckled as I pushed against him, wanting a little space, but then I saw the look on his face.

He was still asleep, and dreaming about something, and it seemed bad. His face was scrunched up in worry as he kept saying the same thing over and over; 'mine'.

"Harry." I shook his shoulder lightly.

"Mine." Harry said again, this time more clearly distressed. "Mine!"

"Haz." I whispered, kissing his cheeks. "Wake up."

His face began to relax as I ran my hands through his hair and continued to kiss his face, gently calming him down from his nightmare.

"Harry, baby." I whispered as I felt him slowly loosen his arms around my middle, and then his eyes flutter open.

"Mine." He said softly, blinking a few times before he removed one arm to wipe his eyes. "Lou?"

"Hey," I cooed, resting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm here."

He looked up at me worriedly, and then smiled in relief when he registered that it was me.

"Louis." He smiled, cupping my cheek before bringing me in for a tight hug.

"You alright?" I laughed nervously, dragging my finger down his t-shirt. "Bad dream?"

"Yeah." Harry breathed, staring at me like I was going to disappear. "I'm okay. You're here, so I'm fine."

"Was I gone?" I asked with, trying to lighten the mood as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You were being dragged away from me, by your stupid management." He laughed. "But you're here."

"I'm here." I repeated with a smile, looking up at him. "And I'm not leaving."

"Good." Harry breathed, kissing the top of my head. "Cause your mine."

"All yours." I repeated, closing my eyes as I rested.

It was nice, just me and him, without a care in the world. I hadn't felt like that in a long time, and I never wanted it to end.

Harry's family were lovely, and had been so supportive of us. They were kind and caring, everything a family should be. I never understood why he thought family was so important to him, until I realised that he had a perfect one. They were so different to mine, which made me think that that could have been the reason we were so different.

But different worked with us, we complimented each other so well.

I sighed, enjoying the silence and the memories from the previous night.

But sooner or later, we were going to have to get up.

"We should go down stairs for breakfast." Harry broke the silence, nuzzling against my head and tickling me with his long hair.