Chapter 73

Harry's POV

After Charl and I picked out all the flowers, we made the invitations. It took hours of cutting and pasting pretty papers and ribbons, but it was worth it because they looked incredible.

As Charl was putting the last few invites in envelopes, I placed the order for the flowers.

"All set!" I told her as I hung up the phone and went back to the couch. "Though, I think the lady thought it was a tad weird that I was so pushy over pink flowers..."

"Oh no!" Charl said sarcastically as she stuffed the last invitation into the last envelope. "She might think you're gay! What ever will you do?"

"Shut up." I blushed, giving her a light shove.

"Anyway," She continued. "We should get ready."

"Um," I laughed. "For... what exactly?"

"Tonight?" Charl told me, looking at me like I was an idiot. "We're all going to the Espy again? Mikey. Niall, Liam, you and Lou, El, umm, Jess and Tay, Ash and Cal are coming too I think."

I slapped my forehead. "Oh my god I totally forgot." I admitted.

"You're coming, right?"

"Yeah, yeah!" I nodded. "Of course."

"Good," She nodded, a smile on her face. "Mikey's finishing work late, so he's gonna meet us there. Which means we can go together! That's if you're not going with Louis?"

"Nah," I shook my head. "He'll probably turn up with Niall anyway."

I wasn't trying to be bitter, but I was still a little upset about what happened earlier. But I knew I needed to get over it, so I was going to try. Being with Louis was never going to be easy, but it was worth it.

"Then we should get ready, it's already 6." Charl chirped, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the couch.

.

Once we were ready, Charl and I headed out to the bar. Niall, Liam and Louis were already there when we walked in and were sitting at our usual table by the TV. Luckily, there weren't too many people there, so we wouldn't be bombarded by paps or fans.

As we approached, Niall whispered something to Louis, making him turn around and look at me.

He looked nervous as he smiled at me, and I gave him a small smile back, before turning to Charl.

"Remember," She said. "We talked about what happened. It's not anyone's fault, okay?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah," I answered. "It's nothing, I need to get over it."

"Babe," She laughed, putting a hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be okay. Please don't stress over it."

"Yeah," I smiled at her. "I know."

Then, we were at the table.

"Hey!" Charl said to the boys hugging each of them before she sat down next to me, opposite Louis.

"Hi." I said quietly, smiling to them.

"Hi." Louis answered, nervously smiling back at me.

Charl looked between us before getting out of her seat and pushing me towards him, so we were sitting next to each other, as she sat on the other side of me.

"How are we all?" She asked the other two, starting a conversation that I didn't care to listen to.

"Can we talk?" Louis asked me, tentatively putting his hand over mine.