Chapter 90

sorry about the wait, but when people decide its okay to send me hate, then I decide that its okay to not write for them :D this is a two way deal, people, so don't fuck it all up by being an asshole xoxoxox

TO THE NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY, I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE AWESOME AND I WANT TO HUG EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU <3 (and yes i'm okay)

ANYWHO ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER  :')

.

.

.

Harry's POV

Louis was still quiet on the plane ride home, and no matter how many times he reassured me, I knew it was because of something I'd said.

When we touched down in LA, we were ushered straight into another car and were driven to Louis' apartment. Once we were at the building, Louis was still quiet, a slight frown etched into his face, as we carried our bags up to the flat.

When we were inside, Louis dumped all his bags on the floor, not checking to see where they landed, before he went over to the couch and curled up into a ball, resting his head on a cushion.

I stood by the door as I watched, and gently placed my luggage on the floor as I took a deep breath.

It killed me to see Louis like this. It was worse than when he was angry because at least then he was showing some kind of emotion. When he got quiet, I didn't quite know what to do.

"Lou?" I asked quietly as I walked towards him. "Boo?"

I heard his slow breathing, but he didn't respond, so I sat down on the couch next to him and rested a hand on his back as I leant down and kissed his cheek.

His eyes were open, and he was staring at the couch as he picked at the leather seams, something I knew he only did when he was nervous.

"What's up, Lou?" I asked quietly as I stroked his back gently.

He let out a long breath before he rolled onto his back and looked at me, biting his bottom lip.

"M'fine." He nodded, reaching up to touch my arm.

"You sure?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. I was worried about him.

He nodded and smiled a little bit as he stretched out along the couch and pulled me down so I was lying alongside him, one hand in his hair as the other rested on the small of his back.

"I'm just tired." He admitted, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. His hair tickled my chin, as I tried not to giggle, instead smiling as I held him close.

"Then, sleep." I whispered, pressing a kiss to his temple as he hummed in agreement and closed his eyes.

I waited until I was sure that he was sleeping, then slowly disentangled myself from him and covered him with a blanket.

I stood there for a moment and watched him sleep peacefully, before I decided to clean up a bit. I put all our things away and was about to start cooking dinner, when I heard Louis stir.

"Babe?" He mumbled sleepily as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, peering over the back of the couch at me in the kitchen.

"Hey, love." I answered with a smile. "Nice nap?"

He nodded and stretched his arms above his head as he yawned and stood up, coming to sit at the counter so he could watch me cook.

He rested his chin on his hands and smiled, and it warmed my heart. His smile was beautiful.