Chapter 16

Harry’s POV

“Not so fast, Coat Boy.”

Louis’ hand gripped my shoulder and spun me around to face him before moving so he was blocking the way to my exit with his body.

He looked smug at my terror as he crossed his arms over his chest. I tried to hide my fear but I don’t think it worked.

“Shit your pants?” He asked with a chortle.

I gulped and remained still. I had to get back to Liam before it got out of hand. I tried to move past him but he stopped me.

“Oh now, now.” He tisked. “You aren’t going anywhere.”

I took a deep breath and my gaze fell to the floor. I was too nervous to look up.

“C’mon, aren’t gonna fight back?” He jeered before leaning close to my ear. “Fag.” He whispered. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

I hate that word.

It’s horrible and brings back to many terrible memories of high school. Not to mention the ferocity he said it with.

“So, is it like official? You’re gay now?” He asked, mockingly.

I wanted to slap him. Who asks that? And for the record, I’ve always been gay and its always been official. It wasn’t a recent thing.

I didn’t respond. He was too stupid to respond to.

“Wow. So you’re poor and gay. I see you still didn’t manage to wash the coat.” He commented as he looked me up and down and judged the appearance of my coat.

I had washed it. Several times. But I wore it that often that it always looks the same.

“You should really try for bigger parts, you know, bigger than extra work. Oh, but that would require talent.” He continued.

“And you would probably have to stop being gay.” He added.

The stupid just didn’t stop. It was getting to the point where I couldn’t tell if he was being an asshole or he was just stupid. Or a combination of the two.

“Don’t.” I tried warning him but it came out very weak.

“Or what?” He taunted.

“Just don’t.” I repeated, slightly stronger this time but I was still looking down at the ground. “Please.”

“Excuse me?” Louis threw his head back and laughed. “You finally found a voice, Coat Boy?”

In that moment I was so glad the hallway was empty so no one could see how pathetic I looked.

Here I was, this little extra being bullied by the star. I’d never felt smaller.

“Why do you even care?” I asked in a timid voice.

“Oh, I don’t. But-” He stopped as soon as he heard voices. They were a while away, but they sounded like they were coming our way. He looked up and down the hall and there was no one in sight, but they were getting louder.

He grabbed the front of my shirt with one hand and opened his dressing room door with the other at the same time before dragging me inside and closing it shut.

Oh shit.

I was alone with Louis in his dressing room. I was going to die. I knew it. There was no way I could get out of this and now there was no one to intervene.

“I don’t particularly care.” He continued. “Be as gay as you like. I have nothing against gays, I couldn’t give a fuck-”

I frowned. What about all that stuff he said at the club? How gay’s are disgusting and feral.