Chapter 85

Harry's POV

Every time I heard Louis' song, I fell in love with him all over again.

It was beautiful and it never ceased to bring me almost to tears. I couldn't believe that he'd written it for me.

I kept my arms securely around him as we danced to the instrumental version of it, considering he'd stopped singing just to be with me and dance.

When the song was over, Louis stepped backwards and held both of my hands.

"Let's go find the others." He suggested, and I nodded as he pulled me through the other dancing couples and towards the tables.

Liam, Niall, Tay and Jess were sitting on a different table than us. Because the bridesmaids, groomsmen and of course the newly weds were all on the same table. And it took a lot of convincing from me to make Charl let Louis sit on the same table with us. (She only agreed because I promised that he would behave, and maybe I had something to do with organising for him to sing his song just before...)

All 4 of them were still sitting at the table, drinking and talking while the rest of the people on their table must have gotten up to dance or something.

"Hey!" I chirped as we sat down next to them, our hands still clasped.

"Well hello there!" Liam smiled. "How is the happy couple?"

That was when Jess noticed our hands.

"Are you guys back together?!" She smiled at me, and I nodded.

"Oh good!" Tay grinned, squeezing my shoulder lightly as I blushed.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis rolled his eyes at their girlyness as he smiled, squeezing my hand. "We're fine."

"Liam told us what you did today." Niall smiled. "I'm proud of you, man."

"Thanks." Louis blushed.

I gave his hand a squeeze as I pulled him closer, Louis now leaning against my side.

"I'm proud too." I whispered to him while the two girls cooed.

"What did the agency say?" Niall asked and Louis laughed.

"I quit." He shrugged.

"Shit." Niall breathed. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't care." He smiled. "Something else will come around."

"You could pursue that singing thing." Tay suggested and he laughed again.

"No way." He waved her off. "I'd much rather act."

"You're much better at it." Liam joked, making us all laugh while Louis pouted.

"I like your singing, boo." I whispered to him and he blushed.

"You haven't called me that in a while." He observed as he looked at our hands. "I missed it."

I grinned as I brushed our noses together and lightly kissed him.

"I missed you." I replied as Louis shook his head at my cheesy answer.

"Oh my God you're going to be one of those couples." Liam interrupted us. "Jesus help us before we die in your sappiness."

"Shut up." Niall lightly hit his shoulder. "They're cute."

"They're sickeningly adorable." Jess smiled as she nudged me and I laughed along with Louis, who was a little less confident now.

"They're going to be all loved up all night." Tay added, rolling her eyes with a smile.

"Just try not to be too loud tonight, yeah?" Liam joked as the others all laughed. "Your neighbours probably won't appreciate it."