Chapter 56

*sighs* here we go...

.

.

.

Harry's POV

"He left?" Harry asked, frustratingly running a hand through his hair. This only made Louis look more incriminating.

"Uh, yeah." Charl said, pulling away from her boyfriend for a moment to try and comfort me. "Only a few minutes ago, though. You could probably catch him." She offered, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded. "Thanks," I whispered, leaning in to kiss her cheek before turning away. "I'm gonna find him, I'll see you later."

She nodded back and gave me a sympathetic smile before I turned and headed for the door.

I pushed through a few people to get to the hallway so I could leave, but stopped when I heard something.

"Don't you fucking dare." The most familiar voice growled. "I swear to god, if you try to run, I'll make this much more painful."

Louis?

I took a step back and hid in the kitchen doorway, peeking around the corner to confirm my suspicions, but I couldn't see who he was talking to.

I only knew that he was angry and he was holding someone up against the wall, their shirt in his fist. I was shocked, I thought he'd changed, I thought he was different, but he was still doing his? What was going on?

So I decided to hide and listen.

"I told you never to tell him, NEVER! You fucking idiot." Louis spat. "I told you the consequences. You're going to pay for ruining my happiness."

What?

"L-Louis, p-plea- OW!"

I gasped as I watched. He rose a fist and punched the person directly in the face, making me feel sick to my stomach.

I needed to intervene.

"Louis!" I exclaimed as I stepped into the hallway, my mouth open as I saw what he was doing.

"H-Harry?" He stuttered, his disgusted face changing to mortification in a second. He dropped the person who covered their face immediately, cupping his nose as it bled. "F-Fuck."

Louis was clearly freaking out, breathing quickly and looking around frantically.

I shook my head at him, horrified at what he had done to the guy. I went over to him and put an arm around his shoulder, helping him up.

Then, I saw who it was.

"Luke?" I gasped. "Holy crap, are you okay?"

"I-It's fine." He breathed. "J-Just, help me, ow, t-to the kitchen?" He winced as I helped him stand.

I looked at Louis, who was still frozen as he watched in horror, and shook my head at him, cutting him off when he tried to speak.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked as he gulped, guilt in his eyes.

He opened his mouth again, but nothing came out as tears formed in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry."

"We'll talk later." I said emotionlessly. I was so mad that he'd done this, I honestly thought he'd changed.

"Harry, p-please." He begged, but I ignored him as Luke and I turned down the hallway to the kitchen. "Harry!"

I still didn't answer.

"You're seriously choosing him over me?" He called out, making me stop in my tracks.

"I'll meet you in there." I whispered to Luke as I pushed him through the doorway and turned back to Louis.