Chapter 83

i hope this brightens your day. x

.

.

.

Harry's POV

When the make-up artist and hair stylist left, Charl and I, and her other two bridesmaids had only one more thing to do.

Once we got the dresses on (and the suit in my case), the only thing left to do was for my best friend to walk down the aisle.

While the stylists we were here, beautifying the four of us, the boys arrived. I had poked my head out as they went down the hallway to their room. Michael was excited, as he should have been considering it was his wedding day, and Cal, Ash and Luke were all happy for him, though they were also quite hung-over from the night before.

Back in our room, the stylists were just leaving.

I smiled at Charl as she pulled her soft curls over one shoulder and spun around in her chair to look at us.

There were three of us sitting on the couches, sipping champagne as we reminisced while we got ready, sharing stories and just having a good time.

It was nice, and Charl was so happy. It was so obvious, it was practically radiating off of her.

"You look beautiful." Eleanor chimed as she got up to hug her sister. Of course, being her sister, she was one of the bridesmaids, along with another one of Charl's friends who I'd only met a few times before.

"Gorgeous." The friend, her name was Brooke, added and Charl grinned, twirling her freshly styled hair around her finger.

"Thanks, guys." She answered, barely containing her excitement as she giggled.

Then, she smiled at me, standing up and walking towards me, taking my hands and she smiled.

"Stunning." I said in a small voice and she leant down to hug my head.

She knew I was shy and wasn't going to be as talkative as I usually was, but that was okay because that was who I was, and she accepted that.

"Thanks, babe." She replied, crinkling her nose a little as she smiled.

Then, she turned away from me and walked towards where her dress was hanging on the back of the door.

She took it out of the plastic covering and laid it over her lap as she sat on the couch opposite El and I and next to Brooke.

She ran her hands down the tight bodice before fanning out the large, princess skirt.

"I'm so glad you picked this one." Brooke commented, reaching out to touch the silky white material.

"So am I." El agreed. "It goes so nicely with the bridesmaids dresses too."

"Well, they were Harry's choice, actually." Charl laughed. "I couldn't pick between the pink ones and the blue ones, and he liked the pink ones better, so we went with those ones."

"Well I love them." Brooke stood up and walked over to her dress, which was draped over the back of the couch.

She held it against herself and twirled around in a circle, making the other two girls laugh as they took a sip from their champagne flutes.

"What's Harry wearing?" Eleanor asked, looking to me. "I assume not one of the dresses."

They all laughed as a blush coated my cheeks. I knew she joked about it, but there was no way I was going to wear one of those pink dresses, no matter how cute they were in the catalogue.