Bakugou Katsuki || To The World's Greatest Mistake [1]

T/N: This is a soulmates AU with characters all grown up. 

Vote. Comment. Thanks~.

 💢 💢 💢  

My God, he's at it again.

Doesn't he know no one enjoys being in a burning building?

Is his head as useless as his personality?

Mein Gott, I have no idea why people like him.

 💢 💢 💢  

"Bakugou! Your anti-fan's at it again."

"Though this time, he does have a point. We told you not to burn that house. Even without the flames, we still could have got the kids to safety."

"Shut up, Pinky!"

After a good night's work, Red Riot, Pinky, and a certain hero with a name so hard to pronounce in one go found themselves lounging in the lobby of the hero agency they're now working in.

After graduating and getting enough experience and recognition, the three along with most of their class in UA finally became pro-heroes, much to the excitement of a certain blonde male.

However, after some actions and rescues, Bakugou found himself at odds with someone on the other side of the Web.

He got an anti-fan. His first and, by far, most vocal one whose filters were practically nonexistent.

At the sight of the first post, Bakugou blew up his old phone in anger.

The criticism was about an assault on a group of villains whom gamers would consider rank A. He fared very well against them, even being outnumbered 5 to 1, but the post shot his inability to control collateral damage.

The next posts called out the pro-hero's lack of communication, people skills, and ability to get people to trust him with their property.

Sure enough, people who echoed the frustrations rallied behind the unknown hater and he was then hailed Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight's number one anti-fan. The beacon against Bakugou's crude and faulty heroism.

Saying the blonde didn't give a thing or two to the unknown person is just a lie, but Bakugou is getting this close to jump and find out who this twat was and give him a good one-way trip to the moon.

Anyway, back to the story.

With a box of juice in one hand, Kirishima continued to scroll down his friend's greatest online adversary's recent posts, wheezing at certain parts he found either amusing or downright ridiculous.

"Wouldn't it be great if this guy was your soulmate, Bakugou? You'd really never get the end of it."

Before the redhead could emit a laugh, a pillow quickly slammed on his face.

"Who cares about that fucking soulmates shit," Bakugou scoffed. "As if I need something that useless and stupid."

"I don't know, Bakugou," reminded Ashido. "Remember when Denki found out Shinsou-kun is his soulmate? Not only that his control over his quirk improved, but he could finally walk straight after going beyond his usual voltage limit. Maybe, when you meet yours, you'd get to acquire certain quirk improvements no training can give."