Yamaguchi Tadashi || SC: Terra Incognita

In case it isn't clear, this is the spin-off of The Trip, what happened with Tadashi after leaving. The title was originally Doble Cara, but my idea for the original was a bit too hard to follow. Anyway, with this, I'll be filling in as Yuujin, Tsukki's partner because why not?

Also, this turned out less than what I expected, but I hope I got some message across. 

I'm not an expert with open endings, so... I hope this works. 

🎭🏐🎟🎟🏐🎭

It has been weeks since Tadashi got back to his hometown. 

He may have been earning pleasantly back in the city, but the peace of mind he was so far acquiring for himself was surely worth the decision. 

He even got to have more time to spend with his ageing parents. Although, right now, they had decided to leave their children to enjoy some hot spring together with their local mahjong circle. 

He was left to attend to their home on a weekend. 

That was when he decided to spend some time at a nearby park, relaxing and taking in that clean air the city could barely have. It was almost summer, the temperature was becoming unfriendly. 

Perhaps, lounging in an open area right about lunch was not a great idea. 

That was when he heard a voice.

"-dashi! Tadashi!"

He turned to where he thought the voice was coming from. 

It was an old friend. 

"Ran!"

The two immediately greeted one another, of course, after finding some shade.  

Ran is an old friend from elementary, someone who could put Kei in his place if needed. To the green-haired male, she was quite a refreshing individual to talk to. She just knew what to say at times of awkward moments. 

After her family moved somewhere, they never saw each other again. That was until Tadashi got an unknown message via SNS. Apparently, Ran got his info from another friend who happened to know the guy. 

Connections that we don't have...

Since then, they would message each other from time to time. 

In fact, it was her who suggested the guy confess to the beanpole, without knowing that the blonde was already in a relationship. 

She loved her friends, she held them dearly. Some could even say her heart is mostly in the right place. But they don't know where her brain is the moment she randomly rains down advice

Well, no one is perfect. 

"Do you think you can come?"

"I guess. I mean, I have nothing planned for next Saturday yet."

"Perfect!"

They were now at a café close to the park. Both found themselves thirsty for something, so they decided to get something down their throat. Needless to say, they enjoyed having something wet. 

"I'll chat you the details, Dashi. I surely hope you can come."

And then, there the lady went, leaving a contented Tadashi who was enjoying the air-conditioning of the establishment. He moved his fingers to the piece of paper Ran left on her side of the table. It was a ticket for a theatre performance.