Takano Masamune; Onodera Ritsu || SC: Breaking the Wall

Image Source (Original):  https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/635289091164012039/

A/N: This is a tribute to the birthday boy, not really a reader-insert chapter.

Happy Birthday, Takano Masamune!
.....

"No! That's not it! Yes–No! You don't do that to me!" 

Mein gott. This is getting on my nerves.

"No! It's called a third person point-of-view for a reason. You don't use 'you' in the narration. You do not." 

Why are we even talking about this right now? 

Can this wait till  tomorrow?

To celebrate the end of the cycle, [Male Name], an editor from Onodera Publishing went out for dinner. At the restaurant he entered, he looked for the one person he wanted to talk to that night, a former colleague, Onodera Ritsu. Much to his surprise, Ritsu was not alone. He was with another former co-worker before transferring to where he was working now, his former boss Takano Masamune. 

Due to certain issues, [Male Name] had to ask his former brunette colleague if he could spend the night in his place. He didn't mind.

The three were enjoying a fun meal when it was disrupted by a sudden call [Male Name] received. And it was making the poor editor pull his hair out. 

"I'll call you tomorrow, friend. Perhaps we can both refresh after a good sleep." 

And the call ended, much to the phone owner's relief. 

"Even after your editorial work, you still have time for your hobby, huh," Ritsu was genuinely pleased, happy for the friend.  

"Of course," the male was giddy. "This is a special chapter. A tribute to our OTP." 

"I just hope your work is not neglected, [Male Name]. You can be immersed with your fan fictions, after all." Takano reminded, raising a spoonful of rice into his mouth. 

The Onodera employee mocked hurt. "I try not to do that anymore, Takano-san." 

"That's good." 

It was a peaceful dinner. However, [Male Name] was not the dullest knife in the drawer. Over time, he noticed an intimate atmosphere around him. Curious of the source, he found his former boss secretly – or so he thought, squeezing the butt of the unsuspecting Ritsu. In turn, the brunette was flushing red. And [Male Name] is quite certain of it. It's not because of anger. 

So they're dating, huh. 

Even on the train ride back home, the [Eye Colour] orbs of the male with [Hair Colour] was detecting more traces of discreet romance. Though he decided to sit at a distant bench, his former boss kissing his brunette friend went by completely noticed.

If I remembered correctly, Tacchin did mention about his first love a while back. Is it perhaps Ricchan? 

And as for Ricchan? He's actually not protesting. That's a bit not like him.

Hmm... 

He wanted to do something for the friend. He was already crashing the night. If there was he could do in return, he was more than willing to do it.

And a thought flashed in his mind. 

"Ufufufu...."

The three males were already metres away from the apartment complex. The place wasn't foreign to the male already. He has already been there on certain occasions. What was surprising for him was when he was informed about both his friends being  neighbours. Though he has been to Ritsu's many times than he can count, he has never visited Masamune in his home. They just always ate out during their spare time.