Yamaguchi Tadashi || The Prank that Wasn't [1]

A bright Saturday afternoon. 

With fingers tapping on a hard wooden surface. Lips sucking the ever-so-quenching product that was Moonbuck's Blended Crème Frappuccino. 

If only this was a bottomless beverage. 

Although, [Male Name] had to be somewhere else so, perhaps, having a drink with no free refills is the best. Especially if he has become quite addicted to it. 

However, before he needed to go where he should, he was waiting for two people — of which one of them he has never met before. 

Glancing at the clock on the phone he propped right beside his left arm, the chime of his beloved coffee shop echoed. He didn't bother turning around to the door, yet he was hoping the newcomers are those he was waiting for. 

Two bodies approached him. He noticed it. 

He also noticed that one of them was shaking a bit but paid it no heed. 

"[Male Name], I—"

"Sit down first," the seated male interjected with a glee tone, much to the shock of the one who didn't speak — the same person who was visibly uncomfortable being there at that moment. 

The two newcomers sat across [Male Name]. The [blonde, redhead, brunet, etc.] first directed his attention to a waiter to jot down the orders of the other two. 

As clear as day, the fidgeting one was avoiding to speak, but [Male Name] insisted. 

"Don't be shy," he convinced. 

And after some light hitting by the elbow of the somewhat composed but also visibly tensed partner, the previously mute third person gave in and ordered. 

During the entire exchange, whether or not the two noticed two certain [eye colour] orbs surveying them closely, it could be inferred by a learned observer. 

It was apparent that the two were in some form of an intimate relationship. 

The second guy followed suit and when the orders were finally confirmed, [Male Name] stopped drinking what's left of his glass. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath in, and exhaled slowly, his eyes gently revisiting what was clearly in front of him. 

"Hello, there, [Random Male Name 1]. My name is [Male Name] and I am the lover of [Random Male Name 2] over here. That is until you guys found each other recently. Nice to meet you."

🦋🐬🦋🐬🦋🐬🦋🐬

Monday. After class. 

It has been two weeks since [Male Name] ended everything with his now ex-lover [Random Male Name 2]. 

To say that he has entirely moved from his previous relationship wasn't accurate, to say the least. That was now his 4th relationship since he enrolled in university. 

And he was just a sophomore. 

Considering that it was already December, on average, there would be four more relationships waiting to fail in the future — unless something else decided to happen. 

Oh, the folly of youth. 

Too bad [Male Name] couldn't see himself enjoying some of it. 

Oh, well. At least, he had some digital men to spend his time with. 

Anyway, while waiting for a certain friend, he decided to pass the time on a game, farming certain materials needed to improve a certain character he considered a champion.