Roronoa Zoro || RQ/SC: One Direction [1]

Requested by: @_fuyuki_oshiha

A/N: I like your request and since I do have a One Piece fic posted on a different site, I thought of combining them a bit in this one. Luckily, the personality of the character there and the request you gave can be a combination.

However, as for the additional request... 🍋... I'll try it in the sequel. Sorry.

Image Source (Original): https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/635289091172298106/
.....

"Come on, Chopper-san. A little more to the left."

"L-Like this?"

"A few more..."

"How about now?"

"Perfect," cheered the male with a hearty grin.

Beside the two pirate duo, three bystanders were raising their brows.

"What's your best friend doing this time, [Male Best Friend's Name]?" It was Nami.

"He considered taking pictures of Chopper camouflaging in various backgrounds."

"Was it you who painted all the backdrops?" Robin's turn.

The male nodded. "With a little help from Pinocchio and Ken."

It has been only days since [Male Name] and his best friend found themselves on the ship of the Straw Hats. Rescued from their island after a serious conflict broke out involving some men - and a woman, in white, the two young adults previously living in poverty but out of great harm's way were convinced by Luffy to join them - after the Marines were certain that they were new recruits of the crew, which they weren't.

At that time.

However, [Male Best Friend's Name] insisted that the arrangement would only be temporary. At least, until the heat dies off.

Anyway, [Male Name] continued taking photos of their animal doctor, completely oblivious that eyes were on him. A pair from his best friend, two from women he still needs to be accustomed with, and one from a high altitude.

It was sunny on-board Sunny and after a few minutes of goggling over the cuteness of his shots, [Male Name] considered retiring early. He quickly excused himself back to his quarters when a deep voice called out to him.

"Oi, [Male Name]."

"Z-Zoro-san!" The male didn't waste any second and smiled at the saviour.

If it wasn't for the former's swordsmanship - coupled with Robin's support and [Male Best Friend's Name]'s quick thinking, he would have been under wraps of a certain Vice Admiral.

"It seems you're already having a great time here."

"I sure am," chirped the other. "Although, I still couldn't manage talking well with the women."

Without the male with [Hair Colour] knowing, two rough hands landed on his head and slowly played with it softly.

"Nami and Robin are nice people. Your best friend already did tell everyone about your discomforts with women, so, hopefully, you would be fine with them in no time."

"Y-You really think so?"

And Zoro simply messed with the other's hair and left without a word.

...

"S-Sorry for being a trouble in the kitchen, S-Sanji-san."

"You weren't a trouble at all."

"Yeah," [Male Name]'s best friend defended. "You even helped set the silverware while the two of us are cooking here."