Bakugou Katsuki || To The World's Greatest Mistake [3]

Vote. Comment. Thanks~.

 💢 💢 💢

"... I see. I'm so sorry for the words he said to you, Dynamight-san. At least, he's really alive and well. I guess meeting him would have to be at some other time. I'll leave the payment here. Thank you so much."

And the Guxci lady left the agency, tears slowly creeping down her cheeks. Meanwhile, Bakugou was still too pissed off at the client's brother.

Remembering their parting a couple of days prior, saying it didn't dent him was surely a lie.

In fact, that last meeting may have turned some cogs, cogs not including him not letting the same person get away with insulting him twice. He might be a pro-hero, but he is still a man.

Eager to get to the bottom of things, he decided to paid [Male Name] a visit on his next day off.

💢 💢 💢

The list be better completed by the time I get back from work. Got that?

'It's really one of those times I wish Minoru-san was around so I can get a ball in her mouth to shut up.'

With it being a highly rare day off for [Male Name], he wanted to spend the entire day lounging in their living room, his face in front of his not-yet fully paid laptop while on his stomach, watching whatever clips and shows he could find on the Internet thanks to Mari's subscriptions. 

But his housemate had other plans. 

And it involved him stocking up for the incoming typhoon season. 

And there, he was. Inside the closest and cheapest grocery store in the area. Fortunately for him, he heard that they were having a sale on certain items, so this was a perfect chance. 

If only he wasn't being caught up in the robbery-holder going on. 

At the moment, he was hiding in the Customer Service area on the far side of the store along with other some employees and other shoppers. The robbers were mostly in the check-out area, demanding the poor victims' money and valuable items be dropped into their bags of loot. 

From where he and the other concealed people were, they could barely see a thing. However, he could hear some footsteps coming their way together with the sound of shoulders adjusting to whatever was on their weight. 

The others with him were clearly oblivious of the threat, but what could he do? He couldn't even reach for that last can of sardines fast enough earlier. How could he deal with two or three armed men with potentially dangerous quirks?

He was trying to calm down a panicking young girl with him when, all of a sudden, he could hear the sound of an explosion. This also grabbed the attention of whoever was unknowingly closing in on them. 

In a rush, the robbers, ready to fire, rushed to the area of the encounter and began shooting. Some even began using their quirks to cause damage. However, it didn't take long. 

From where [Male Name] was crouching, he estimated it to have lasted only for about 3 minutes. Then, all he could hear was heavy panting and cheers from the people near the entrance. 

It was a big store, so those with him thought they were still in trouble. Convinced that things were already over, he stood up and excused himself from the others but not before telling them that there was nothing to fear anymore. 

True enough, there it was. The suspects were all on the ground unconscious. If not, tied and secured on the side with some policemen from a nearby police box watching over them. Of course, the place looked like a mess, but what would anyone expect after that parade of detonations and gunshots?