Hijikata Toushirou || This is Ni-chome [2]

Image Source (Original): https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/490259109425380461/

.....

People spinning midair. Lions behaving like cats. Swords being swallowed like wee pretzels.

He fought robots, creatures with antennas on their heads, even idiots that carry parasols while avoiding broad daylight. But Hijikata Toushirou still found himself standing with his mouth agape while witnessing the performance progressing beyond the wooden divider.

Meanwhile, his guide, the bar worker [Male Name] was more open with his reactions. Joining the crowd, he yelled beyond his lung capacity, cheering and whoaing at every stunt he found deserving - which was everything.

After a bearded lady had everyone on their feet after a spectacular musical number, all cast returned on the ring for one last spectacle. Just as how they did at the start of the show, everyone in sight of the raven-haired male had joined in and had fun, clapping and stomping at the beat of the closing anthem.

"It was amazing!" [Male Name] was yet to move on from the performance. "I'm really glad Mama allowed me to watch before going back to reality. What do you think, Touji-san?"

"It was worth the time," he spoke genuinely. "Perhaps, I'll try going back next time."

The male failed to see it, but a faint of a smile ran on his guide's radiant face.

Both were already on their way back to the bar after going out of the tent. Upon stepping into Mama's domain, [Male Name] was immediately welcomed by the one and only Goddess of Poison.

"The special guest just arrived. Better start working."

[Male Name] shined at the news. "Touji-san, excuse me while I start with my work."

"Don't mind me. Just go."

[Male Name] then excused himself from Toushirou and Mama, but when he was about to turn to a corner, the undercover policeman called out to the other male.

"Thanks for bringing me there."

Another smile ran across [Male Name]'s [Skin Tone] complexion. "Don't mention it. Glad I can help." And he was off.

Mama escorted the male to a spot near the displayed drinks in the bar he was manning.

It has been some time since the male puffed one stick, so, without a second thought, he fished out his box of cigarettes from his yukata.

Despite his deadpan expression, he was quite perplexed about one thing. [Male Name] personally attending to a guest. A special guest, as what Mama mentioned. Is he perhaps doing those services? That innocent-looking, childlike grown man?

He knew quite well that it wasn't his business what other people did with their lives. But the thought of [Male Name] red with liquor and undressed suddenly filled his head.

And he had no idea if he hated it or not.

"Don't worry, Toshi," interrupted Mama. "[Male Name]'s just talking with the special guest."

"H-Huh? What do you mean?"

"It's written all over your face, sweetie," claimed the muscled crossdresser in a matter-of-fact tone. "You were quite curious of how [Male Name] caters to the guest."

"W-What are you talking about?" He tried to look away. "What he does it none of my concern."

"True, but since you've been here six days ago, it's quite weird that you and [Male Name] were getting closer faster than expected. You guys do look like you're of the same age group, but, of course, there's that kid's bubbly personality."