Kaito Kid || RQ: The Pretend Game

Image Source (Original): https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/453667362469374361/

Requested by: NurulAqilah394
It's been a while since I wrote a story and a smut at that. Also, I've been busy with my mobile game and Pokemon. I'm so sorry if this may not be what you wanted. 

Lastly, this may be a bit long for your taste. And I mean LONG

🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻

8 minutes before the announcement. Beika Museum of Royal Artifacts

"I'm sorry, but only authorized personnel beyond this point."

"I understand that, officer, but what will I do with this order?"

"Return that to your shop. Nothing's getting pass through here."

This is ridiculous.

Adamant on not letting anyone in, the officers had made [Male Name] sigh in exasperation.

During the day, he is a high school student. At night, he works at a pizza parlour as a delivery boy and he was about to hand in his last delivery for the day when he couldn't even reach the door of the establishment.

It seemed that the entire Tokyo Metropolitan Police was surrounding the museum, insistent that it will be the night that the elusive jewel thief they have their eyes on for quite some time now pull be put behind bars.

[Male Name] understood that the officers were just doing their job, but he also had to do his, so he fished out his work phone and dialed whoever ordered the pizza. A couple of minutes later, someone from inside the museum arrived behind the officers barring the young man and identified him as not a threat. He was then let in before some fans of the infamous criminal can pass through the temporary opening.

The curator of the museum accompanied [Male Name] to his office where he received his order and paid for it before quickly excusing himself to stand guard together with Inspector Nakamori. After confirming he got what he came for, he slowly proceeded to the exit, not minding the tight security in the surrounding.

Deliveries and orders have been left, right, and centre for the past few days so much so that he couldn't even take a day off. Heck, he even had to cancel several appointments he made with some of his classmates. The poor male was now at a point that he would kill just to simply sit and chill.

But the steep bail payment had him convinced otherwise.

Meanwhile, he fixed his work hat and clothes in front of a nearby tall mirror and after inspecting his uniform, he continued on his way.

That is, until the clocked struck 8 and the building fell into chaos.

The lights turned off. Thuds and yells echoed in the dark and [Male Name] felt himself getting trapped. Like a mouse in a cage. To avoid getting pummeled and steamed over by incoming hordes of feet, he quickly felt around amidst the void and stuck himself beside a nearby flat surface.

It was a good idea. The unrecognizable group of policemen passed by him without any incident and he was out of danger.

But before he could relax, something wrapped itself around his right wrist and hit him on the back of his neck, causing him to black out.

The next thing he saw was a cold floor.

His hands were tied, but not his feet. Where he was had only one source of light and it was hanging from a high cable. He scanned his surrounding. It was a barely barren room and quite a small one with nothing but shelves full of boxes and several furniture. And as soon as he could get his head all cleared up, his eyes turned to a certain direction, welcomed by a clearly unusual sight.