Part 04

I'm a morning person. Waking up early and having a coffee in the balcony or near the window feeling the early morning breeze and hearing the birds chirp is my morning routine.

Today, infact since last night the thoughts are centered around only one person: Arnav.

Indeed he is handsome, muscular and hot! specimen of men. But those things are least in my thoughts. What's bothering me is that he's mysterious and something else that I can't point up right now.
From what I saw last night is that he is calculative in his actions. As if he's trying to shield something away.
How can a person be so serious?
Yeah except that kiss part at the end.
I still don't know after hours of thinking why he kissed me.
Kissing at the cheek is considered a greeting form.
But still how come you kiss someone you barely know...
But after last night, both of you're not strangers. So...
Arghh! It's so frustrating.

So, I tried distracting his thoughts.
Note the word TRIED.

I reached the hospital at 9 a.m.

"Hey Khushi, I was waiting for you. Come, let's go." Said Matthew.

"Huh, where?"

"To the administrative block. All the residents and doctors have been called for the meeting by the head of the AR trust."

"But wasn't he supposed to arrive in the late noon.?"

"He surprisingly visited with his team around 3 in the morning. And since then he has been firing the involved people in the malfunctioning and changing certain things. Now hurry up, we're already late."

We quickly reached the auditorium and as we entered all the eyes were upon us.

"Seems like we're a lot more late. How much time?" I asked Mathew as I quietly followed him.
"Around 25 minutes," he replied as we sat in the 8th row.

Although I felt someone's penetrated gaze from the stage, I didn't believed it.

----30 minutes later----

"Now atlast I would like to invite the CEO of AR Group to deliver few words to you. Please sir." Said the Host.

I looked up out of curiosity.

But my curiosity soon turned into full blown shock!!!

There Arnav stood over the stage holding the mic in his hand.

"This hospital was established by my grandmother. And since then this place has always hold a special place for me.
Whatever has happened here in the past few months, I'm thankful that you all managed among yourselves so that the patients doesn't suffer.
All the culprits have been removed and some are jailed for money and medical theft.
And the new doctors and staffs have been appointed as well which will function from today onwards.
So its a new start. I hope that you all will make this hospital more successful than before.
Thank you."

What the heck!
Hows this possible!
No, I'm dreaming...no.no.no

My eyes stilled at him. I knew that he too was looking at me.
My heartbeat quickened.

Now my mind started to correlate all the previous encounters with him:

Him covering his face in the first meeting.... Him being shocked when I asked his name....
Aman answering instead of him..no that would be counted more as lying
Than their car and then the hotel where I was asked for dinner....
The manager and all the staff fearing him and respecting him at the same time...
Even the visitors were interested to have a look at him...