Part 11

To distract myself, I decided to take a shower.
I spent as long as I could in the bathroom which helped to pass the next 30 minutes. 
When in confusion, taking a warm shower helped me to relax myself. I enjoyed my self care time.

The clock showed 11 in the night when I got out of the shower. 
I quickly changed into a night suit. 
But sleep was far away from me.

I went to the balcony. Honestly, this part of the apartment is my favorite because it's a lot wider and lengthier. 
The night sky with moon and stars helped me ease myself. 
I got lost in my thoughts feeling the cool winds while looking at the sky.

My heart skipped a beat and fear coursed through me when suddenly two arms came from behind and engulfed me into a hug. 

"I thought you slept already."  
Although I was partly relieved that it was Arnav, with the events that I witnessed within an hour, he scared me.

He had his hands encircled around my waist and placed his head over my right shoulder.
I tried to get out of his hold. But the more I tried, he tightened his hands.

" uhuh...Stay still!" He commanded in an annoyed tone.
Fear was what I felt at that moment.
Immediately  my hands rested on top of his, which were already encircling my waist. Still tried a little but wasn't successful in getting free.
I tried to calm myself but in vain.

He breathed me in around my neck area.
"You smell so good." His voice sounded out seductive.
I didn't know what to reply  so I stayed silent.

"Ar..rnav, what're you doing? This is .."
Before I could complete my sentence, he did something unexpected!
 He started trailing the kisses all along my neck and shoulder in the slow and sensual way.

Although I tried to resist him, strangely my body liked his touch. 
It was a little surprising for me to know that my own body was favoring his side.
Traitor!
It was getting a little hard for me to control myself when all I was feeling was a new sensation ; a delightfully new sensation
I'm unsure how long the time passed before
unknowingly I leaned down to his upper front body yearning for more.

"If I'm not wrong.. then I saw you outside my room. Why did you leave?" He asked continuing his kisses.
I stiffened remembering what I heard him talking earlier. "You were talking to someone in a really scary way." 

"It was just a normal business matter. And I was angry at that time.Nothing to be afraid of. " He indicated the full stop on that thing.
But I don't believe you!
Don't know why but my intuition tells me that he is someone that I should stay away from.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt him lower my t-shirt from the shoulder and kissed there.
Damn! Of all the days, why did I have to wear the sleeveless t-shirt today only and why I'm zoning out repeatedly.
This is getting too intense.
I'll have to stop him.

"I want to tell you something." He stopped his act and focused on me still hugging me from behind.
" I don't agree with your chartered flight. It's your hard earned money and I don't want to be the one taking advantage of it. Why waste it?" I said
He chuckled.

"You don't even have any idea how precious you're to me.
And do you have any other option for returning back tomorrow?" He asked, "Of Course I don't mind if you want to stay longer."
Did he say that I'm precious? 
"No.. no, Although I'm reluctant but seems like I'll have to agree with your flight option only."
"Good" 
I tried to get out of his hold, but he was still not letting me go. 

"Arnav,I need to sleep. And this is…."
 Inappropriate , that's what I wanted to say.
But again I was stopped this time by his sudden bite over my neck
Eww! I think, he has officially lost his mind.

"Ah" I moaned in pain. But he quickly licked and sucked that area, giving me relief as well as waves of foreign sensation at the same time.  Before I had time to react, he repeated the same thing a little above.
Why am I feeling pleasure?

This is getting too far.
Using all my strength I quickly turned towards him. "What're you doing?" I asked.
I adjusted the sleeves of my t-shirt back in its place.
"I love it when you're all red and flushed." He said ignoring my question and smirking while looking a little longer at my neck.
I stood looking at him confused.

"Alright, you need to sleep. But before you go, I'd like to advice you one thing." He said
"be attentive and thoughtful over the opposite person's actions. And if that person is making you feel special and happy, then there is no need to resist him.Give it a try." 

"Good night" he left.

********************
When I went to my room and saw myself in the mirror,
I blushed deep looking at my neck which had two red-purple coloured hickey marks.

That's why he was smirking looking at my neck at the end. His words echoed in my mind.

So many thoughts were going on in my head. It was a total Chaos.
I was sure that I crossed the path with a stubborn man.
But what he doesn't know is how stubborn I can be too.
I was confused, afraid, happy and in denial at the same time.

So I decided to give my mind a rest. And went to sleep, which fortunately took over me within minutes.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

So three parts updated in consecutive days.

Please do comment and share your views regarding the way story is progressing.