Part 10

Any progress?" I asked while filling the glass with water.
I was in the kitchen when my brother texted to video call him. 
"Nope. All the flights are full for the upcoming 3-4 days."

"Damn! I'm getting frustrated. What am I supposed to do now?" I asked taking out the 'Peanut butter- chocolate' ice cream cup from the refrigerator.

"Chill n enjoy your peanut butter" he said laughing a little.
"Very funny!" I showed my tongue. "And for your information this also has chocolate in it"
"Still no improvement.You and your chocolate obsession! It's beyond my understanding!" 
We both started to laugh reminiscing about the old days.

Just then I noticed Arnav entering the kitchen. He took out the water bottle from the refrigerator and then turned towards the kitchen countertop where my mobile was kept, my brother still on the line.

He first glared at him.
And then he turned towards me with a questioning stare, and before any of them can say anything I immediately spoke
"Hey, meet my younger brother Vidyut.
Vidyut meet Arnav."

I saw him getting relaxed then.
Interesting!

"The Arnav Singh Raizada!"  My brother's mouth dropped open and disbelief crossed his features.
While Arnav smiled at his actions. "Hey!"

"Sissy was right then, she was indeed with you at your place." He said in the confirmation tone still getting over the shock.

"Wait a second, so you didn't believe me when I gave the information of my whereabouts yesterday? And still you went with the flow." I asked him. 

Arnav was listening our conversation intently

"Umm..actually I thought you were in a secret love affair with some guy, and you went to Delhi to meet him. And took any random name to cover up. Sorry Sissy!"  He said making an innocent face.

Arnav smirked at his reply.
"I heard  something about ' Flight' while I was coming here, what's the matter?"  He diverted the topic. 
"Sissy has to return back tomorrow and all the flights are full. So.."
Arnav looked at me. I nodded at him , taking a spoonful of ice cream from the cup.

"And here I thought it was some big issue!" He said  "what's your shift timing tomorrow?" 
"From 12 noon  to 10 night "
"Alright then, Be ready at 8, I'll have my chartered flight ready. You must reach there at your destination around 10." He said.
Oh boy how shocked I was!

He placed his hand over mine and slowly directed the spoon ( which I had holded in the mid air due to his shocking words) into his mouth, all the while looking straight right into my eyes.
And then he bent towards my ear and said " so chocolate is your all time favorite! It's yum..my!"  He winked at the end.
All his act and the words gave me goosebumps and it appeared to be seductive.

Nah! Clear your dirty thoughts. Maybe you're mistaken.

"It was nice knowing you." He said to my brother, "You guys talk. I'll inform the pilot."  And then he left the kitchen.

"Heyy, I'm still on the line!!" My brother's voice shouted. I focused on him placing the cup aside.
"Sissy! I want photos and videos too of the chartered flight's inside." He demanded

"But this is not right.If I agree to this then it'll be like I'm taking advantage of his money and resources." I said to my brother, "I'll have to deny him."

"Do whatever you want. But I want to say something " 
"Yeah speak" I said

"He has HOTS for you!" immediately he ended the call.
I stood there dumbfounded.

**********************

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear your fucking lame excuses." His tone for a second made me think to crawl away from his room. 
……
"I want him alive at all costs." He gritted his teeth.
……
"That douchebag betrayed me. No one gets away by betraying ASR." He chuckled menacingly " He doesn't has any idea what's waiting for him ahead" 
His voice sounded darker.

Having no more shock -absorbing capacity,I immediately went to my room.
Took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself.
I was totally shocked from what I heard his one sided talk over the call. 

He sounded like a completely different person. 
All I felt was fear. 
Then I remembered Matthew's warnings.
Damn! All I can do is to hope that I'm not in any trouble.
Hope that whatever my intuition is telling me about him is false.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

As it was getting a mixed up of so many events occurring in the same part, I decided to split it up.

I'll update Part 11 tomorrow after proof reading and few corrections.