Part 33

After having a few talks and pictures together , we finally went to sleep upstairs. It was 2:30 in the night.  

On entering the room I realised it was a single bed and no couch was there. I looked for other options and found that floor would be my only option if I want to sleep separately or the corner chair…..

"Don't even think about it!" Came the commanding voice from the exact opposite of mine.

I looked at Arnav who was standing there, hands crossed and with stern expression.
"Have you forgotten that the couples share the bed together?" He asked.
"But we never did till now so.." he again didn't let me finish and spoke,

" Till now I was giving you the space and time for the adjustment." 
I was confused, regarding whether I should do this or not. Of Course he is not going to be the one to decide, as he thinks so.
He walked to me and tucked my hairs behind my ears and lifted my chin, made me look into his eyes, " Please no more distance from now. Okay?" He sounded emotional. 

His soft eyes made me give in. And I fucking hate myself for being too soft cause I didn't thought for the things further which this sleeping arrangement can lead on to.
He led me to the bed. And slept beside me tightly hugging me. I loved his manly scent.
" If I would not have been tired, definitely would have done a lot more than hugging" his hot breath falling upon my ears caused me goosebumps there.
I smiled at his statement. 
Soon we fell into a peaceful slumber of sleep.

***********************

Our morning was full of country music and painting activity which we enjoyed fully. I made cupcakes with Sally which were eaten mostly by Arnav. He found them " ultra delicious" as stated by him. 
"It was the 2nd best meal that I ever had on my birthday. Thank you guys! " His happiness was totally evident.
I'll do anything for his smile.

 At noon, Arnav had told me to be ready to have the tour of the forest. I was really excited.
"Wow!" Was the only thing that my mind could process looking at enormous vast fields of plantations which included the grapes, berries, jackfruit, avocado etc. 

I was speechless standing in the middle of the field after exploring it. 
"It's huge, amazing no… it's gorgeous. I love this place!" I exclaimed, stunned by the vision around me.

"Come, I'll show you another beautiful place" said Arnav as he took my hand.
"I would love to." I said excitedly.

 After almost 15 minutes of walking across the woods we reached a stream.

Clear water flowing through the stream with the beautiful scenery around was a mind blowing place. The bank of the river was of wet mud and at a certain distance different plants were grown  having colourful flowers. The place was equally clean indicating it was well cared. It was looking serene, giving the calm and happy vibes.
Since it was almost sunset time, the place was feeling wonderful. Birds were doing their melodious chirping, being in their own world.  

I went and sat on the bank of the river. Arnav too did the same beside me. 
" I love this place.  I can stay here forever. '' I said smiling happily to him. He nodded and lied on the grass. I went to him and kept my head on his hand. 

"This feels so good." Embracing him I breathed in deeply enhaling the pure oxygen and beautiful scent of the flowers and mud. 
"Yes," he said, turning towards me. "Whenever I visited here, this was my usual place. My grandpa knew if I was missing for a long time then he should definitely search for me here." 

I hugged him more. He never talks about his parents. Maybe there would be some reason behind it. He loved his grandpa a lot, it's evident from his talks. And on his birthday today he misses him completely.
I looked up at him. He was silently staring at the sky. I didn't want him to be sad, at least not on his birthday.