Part 31

When he sensed I was out of breath, he stopped and looked at me. "You made this morning my best one till now!"

He crooked my neck and trailed his hot wet tongue down the angle. Later on kissing on the same spot. I was lost in the sensations.
I was loving this feeling.
I opened my eyes wide once I felt something hard and thick poking in my lower abdominal region. It didn't even take any more second to realise that it was his arousal, his member.

My eyes widened and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. If I thought this was surprising, his next words made that double it,
"Khushi, I wanna see the rest of you!"
He had taken a hold of my strip of the sports bra. His eyes were darker shade, lots of desire and lust evident from them, while face showed no trace of humour behind his words..

I gulped hard. My heart was beating at an erratic speed.
Do I want this to continue? I asked myself.
Although I was also aroused and my body screamed his attention, my mind screamed no, a big no!

I looked at him, who had stopped his actions and had his face centimetres away, intensely looking at me without even blinking once.
Few moments passed, I was trying to figure out what he was doing until his mouth landed on mine again. The kiss was extremely intense and passionate. "It's ok. I'll wait!" He took a deep breath, pecked me and left hurriedly mumbling something of cold shower!

A smile formed on my lips and I blushed hard as my mind recalled the events that just took place. I was surprised that he understood me despite the fact that no words were spoken from my side.
Arnav cares for my willingness, respects my choices no matter how hard it's for him.
A warm feeling surrounded my heart.My respect for him increased even more from earlier. And something tells me that I'm slowly falling for this man!

*****

I looked in the mirror, checking my final appearance before leaving the room. I was dressed in a red coloured, wide pants jumpsuit with pearl long earrings and a similar design diamond bracelet. Had applied light makeup keeping in mind that I was going to some big elite party.
Soon I came downstairs and looked around for Arnav who happened to stand up after dropping the file that he was reading. I walked to him.
"Am I looking okay? Gosh, I've never been to such parties !" I muttered nervously while he was looking at me from head to toe, "Is this matching the standard of your level of..." He placed his finger over my lips.

"You look ravishing! Do you plan to kill me tonight wearing this?!" This caused my eyes to widen. His intense gaze caused shivers down my body. He pulled me flush against him "Believe me, if we weren't getting late and things were the other way around, I would be busy making love to you right now!"
I blushed at his straight forward words. The currents of heat sparked throughout my body.
I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head over his chest speechless!

The real reason I wore this jumpsuit was that it covered my body. I didn't want the repeat of the last party where his hands always found their way to my bare back. Although I liked the attention and warm feeling. But it also made me feel uncomfortable in front of other guests.

*****

As we entered the venue, everyone's eyes were fixated on us. I had my one hand placed within Arnav's.
I always avoided the parties mostly, I kind of liked the less interaction and more private life. And if there were any regular parties then I wouldn't have minded, but this one which I agreed to come was extravagant and elite in status!
Now I regret accompanying him! The people here were so many levels higher than me.

I felt uneasy knowing I was the centre of their attention, all my confidence drained and suddenly I found it hard to stay here. All I wanted was to run away from their surprised stares.