Chapter 41

Astrid

It was nearly 9 pm when Coach dismissed us from the rink. All my guys came to the conclusion that we should go to dinner afterward, so once again they were all waiting up for me to finish getting dressed.

I changed from my sweaty clothes into a pair of black joggers and didn't even bother to throw on another sports bra, instead just opting to wear my sweatshirt from earlier.

As usual, Luka held my backpack open as I stuffed my dirty clothes into it before he zipped it up and threw it over his shoulder.

They all stood up with their hockey bags and I realized I still had to pack mine.

"You guys go ahead, I'll pack this up and meet you outside," I said with a wave of my hand as I turned and started placing my gear in my bag.

All but one left.

"I prefer leggings," Henrik said while setting his hockey bag down.

"What?" I turned to look at him for a second before turning back to my cubby.

"I prefer you in leggings," He said as footsteps drawled closer to me. I knew he was standing behind me, his 6'3 self towering over my currently bent-over frame. "It does things to your ass."

His hand snaked out and grabbed my hip while the other drew a slow and steady line up my spine.

I mumbled a reply as I stopped doing what I had been doing.

"What's that?" Henrik questioned, his one hand was almost to my neck.

I mumbled slightly louder as his other hand started to move inwards from my hip.

"Still didn't hear you, Darling," Henrik mumbled. His hand caught in my red hair and I was pulled up and back against him. My backside was flush against him all while I found myself slightly breathless.

"I said, I'd rather have you do things to my ass." I blushed at my words. It was one thing to think something dirty, it was a whole other thing to actually voice something dirty.

His dark, deep chuckle tickled my ear as he said, "That mouth never quits, does it?"

I turned and caught his gaze, "That's for you to find out, Drauger."

His answering smirk was deadly. While one hand had my hair wrapped around it, the other had slowly slid into my waistband and was now feigning light touches across my core. 

He groaned as one of his fingers suddenly slid into me. "Fuck you're wet." I automatically pushed back against him, my hips trying to relieve the pressure that was starting to build.

"What are you going to do about it?" I turned and asked him, mischief dripping off my every word.

"I ought to fuck you right here and now," he purred softly. His lips started ghosting along my neck, where he had left his mark.

No. His promise.

I debated the consequences briefly after all the rest of the guys were waiting on us. But, all doubts went away as he pumped his finger inside of me while his thumb circled my clit.

"I don't believe you would," I challenged him and saw as he reached the same resolution as me.

After all, there is no better time than the present.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, Darling," Henrik muttered. "Are you sure about this?"

"Please," I whimpered as his finger and thumb kept up their slow torture.