Chapter 30

Astrid

Luka looked up at me as I stood in front of him.

"Are you waiting for permission?" He smirked as he reached up, caught my hand, and pulled me down into his lap.

I found myself straddling him as his blue eyes watched me.

"I take it that was permission?" I sassed.

His response was a hard kiss. My hands came up around his neck as his hands held my hips in place. Which was good, as I had the sudden urge to grind them against him.

Before the kiss could go very far, Luka pulled back. "That fucking mouth," he chuckled before adding, "wonder what else it would be good at."

It was my turn to reply and I choose to copy him by tilting my head and sealing my lips to his. He wasted no time in deepening the kiss this time, his tongue sought entrance and began to explore every crevice of my mouth.

I briefly heard the bathroom door open and footsteps, but Luka's wandering hands demanded my attention.

One hand moved up, my shirt raising with it as his other hand held my thigh, his thumb brushed back and forth. My hips took the chance at freedom and began to slowly grind.

Breaking away for breath, I turned and looked at Ryder.

"You going to just stand there and watch or join?" I said breathlessly and smirked at the heated look in his eyes. He saw my statement for what it was- A challenge.

Luka's hand climbed high enough to discover I wasn't wearing a bra underneath my sweatshirt and I nearly moaned as his fingers started dancing across my peaks.

Ryder sat down next to Luka and grabbed my head, pulling my face over to his as he crushed his lips against mine.

Luka's fingers pinched and I moaned into Ryder's mouth. My hips rolled against Luka with more intensity and I felt fire in my core. I smiled against Ryder's lips as I felt Luka shiver underneath me, his arousal evident.

Not wanting Ryder to feel left out, I removed one of my hands from around Luka's neck and placed it on Ryder's thigh.

Ryder pulled away. "You're sure you want to do that, Grapes? You might be starting something." He maintained eye contact with me as my hand slowly drifted up to his buckle.

It was admittedly hard, but I got it undone and the button on his jeans too. A small victory in my book.

I smirked to myself.

He was not small, however, I noticed as I freed him from his briefs. Ryder adjusted his pants, sliding them down some more, all while watching Luka kiss up and down my neck while his fingers continued their slow torture on my poor breasts.

Luka captured my lips again in another consuming kiss. Although my attention was on him, my hand had a mind of its own and grasped Ryder's member.

I heard a small groan leave Ryder as I slowly started pumping my hand up and down.

Luka groaned softly too, as my hips grinded against him. He pulled away from the kiss and watched my hips before looking at me and smiling.

"Ash. I'm not going to last very long if you keep making those little sounds and moving those hips like you are," Luka's voice was strained as he spoke.

"I second that," Ryder groaned.

I smirked at that. It was almost addicting to see how I affected them.

"What are we gonna do about that?" I asked innocently, as I continued moving my hands and hips.

"That depends on how far you wanna go." Luka said.