Chapter 13

"Hange?"

"Who else would it be. Come on. Wake up. Levi will be out here in just a little bit."

"Ah crap. Jean wake up." I''m never gonna be able to wake him up. He sleeps through everything. I got up and started shaking him awake.

"What?" Jean groaned out.

"Wake up. We fell asleep and Levis gonna be up here soon according to Hange."

"Is Hange in the tree house right now?"

"Wake up and see for yourself." He slowly opened one eye as Hange spoke to him. "Morning Jean. Did you have fun last night?" Me and Jean both blushed even though last night was far from fun.

"I'm going back to sleep. I didn't do anything wrong." Hange laughed again as we heard the back door opening which meant Levi was on his way out.

"Y/n! I told you not to fall asleep in the tree house. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine Levi. I will be down in a moment." I couldn't hear him, but I knew he scoffed. "Alright, everyone out. You heard Levi. Let's go."

We all started going down the ladder. Jean went first and when he was halfway down Hange stopped me.

"Did you two finally work it out and start dating?" She smiled and looked excited, but she must have noticed how upset I was. "Oh, I'm sorry y/n. What happened?"

"Well Sasha will be coming over today and I still have to tell her so I'll tell you then to."

She nodded and we got to the ground to see Levi with his arms crossed staring at Jean.

"Why was Jean still up there?" Jean stayed quiet, but I could tell he really wanted to tell Levi nothing happened.

"We fell asleep on accident. That's all."

"Tch. Jean, did anything happen?"

"No it didn't. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Okay. I trust you guys. Come on Hange. We have work to do." Hange groaned and followed after Levi.

"Levi I came here to hang out. Please don't make me clean."

I laughed at the both of them and started to walk inside.

"Y/n, what are your plans today?"

"Sashas gonna come over. So that probably means Connie will be too. Want to stay and hang out?"

"Yeah of course."

He smiled and walked inside with me wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Everything felt normal again. Last night was the best I slept all weekend. I knew it was because Jean was there with me. I'm always at my best with him.

"Hey y/n, mind if I borrow a phone charger? My phone is almost dead."

"Of course you can. You know where it is."

He walked off and I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me and Jean. It was really weird. We both were in strangely good moods. I wonder if it's just the shock of it all or if we just feel better. I heard Jean on his way back after I had finished getting all the supplies I needed to make some pancakes. I looked up and he seemed kind of angry.

"You went on a date with Eren?" Fuck I had completely forgotten to tell him. How could I be so stupid.

"It wasn't a date Jean. We were just hanging out."

"I don't care what you call it. You went out with Eren. Seriously?"

"Yes Jean I did. He asked me to get milkshakes with him and I said yes. As friends."