Chapter 27

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Also, I've never written smut before so, sorry if it's bad.

Jean had me laid on my back with him on top. After Levi yelled to us from the ground and left he went right back to taking my clothes off. He had just pulled off my shirt and was just staring at me.

"God, you're so beautiful." He reached behind my back and took off my bra. "So pretty and all for me."

He leaned down and started leaving hickeys all over my chest. With each new area he moved to, my nails dug deeper into his back. He was getting lower and lower. He stopped at my waistline and went back to kissing me.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled back just enough to add a little bit of pressure. My lips parted letting out a soft moan. He took that as an invitation to stick his tongue down my throat.

With our tongues fighting for dominance, he slowly moved his hand that wasn't gripping my hair and started to push down my pants. Once he had stripped me down to nothing but my underwear he put his hand against my panties feeling how soaked they were already.

"All of this just for me?" I was out of breath and my mind was hazy. I wasn't capable of forming a sentence right now. "Come on darling. Use your words. Is this all for me?"

"Yes." It turned into a moan halfway due to Jean applying pressure to my clit when I said it.

"Good girl."

He moved his head down between my thighs. He started kissing all over my legs and lower stomach.

"Jean please." I breathed out. I was desperate for him to stop teasing me.

"Please what?" He looked up and moved his hands from my thighs to grab my underwear and get ready to take them off.

"Please stop teasing me."

"Yes darling." Each time he called me darling it sent a pulse right down to my core.

He slowly started to take off my underwear and I immediately remembered I haven't shaved in days.

"Wait." I place my hand over his.

"What?"

"I haven't shaved in a while. I've been busy and it just hasn't been top priority."

"Well, now you are my top priority. I don't care if it isn't clean-shaven down there. Just let me make you feel good. Please?"

"Okay."

I rested back on my hands so I could watch him. He finished pulling off my underwear and went right back up to my clit.

He kissed it slowly. He gripped my thighs with each hand and started slowly sucking. I couldn't help the soft moans that left my mouth. I brought one of my hands to his hair and grabbed a fistful of it.

He moaned at the feeling. Him moaning sent vibrations through me and I accidentally bucked my hips toward him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. Here let's make this easier." Jean easily flipped us to where he was laying down and I was on top. "Ride my face."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

He grabbed ahold of my waist and moved me over his mouth. He started to gently move me down towards him. When I was close enough he used his tongue to start licking at my clit again. I moaned and he brought me down further on him.

After playing with my clit for a little bit he moved down to my hole and started running his tongue in circles around the edge. When he pushed inside of me with his tongue I grinded down harder and grabbed his hair again.

My clit was rubbing up against his nose and his tongue was reaching deeper inside me than I thought it could. Everything felt so good I could feel myself about to come.

"Jean I'm going to come." I moaned out.

Since he couldn't say anything. in response he just gripped my waist harder and started guiding me faster. Soon I was moaning out his name and he was licking me clean.

I laid down next to him once I had finished.

"Wow. That was amazing."

"I'm glad. You deserve some pleasure after everything you've been through the last couple of days." He reached around me and pulled me up against him. I could feel his erection through his pants.

'You do to Jean."

"Don't worry about me. This was about you."

"I want to make you feel good too though." Jean sat up.

"You don't have to y/n. Seriously. It was enough pleasure to see you feel good."

I moved in between his legs and leaned in close to where I was right up against his ear with my mouth.

"But I want to." I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck y/n." He groaned and shifted to where his back was against the wall. "Please do then"

I started to kiss his neck slowly and lift up his t-shirt. I've seen him shirtless countless times, but this was different. I licked down his stomach leaving a trail all the way from his neck to his belly button.

I slowly started to unbutton his pants while still kissing his stomach. He lifted his hips up to help me take his pants off. I then moved to take his boxers off. I stopped kissing his chest and just stared at him. He was panting heavily. One of his hands was behind his head and the other rested beside him. He opened his eyes and just stared back at me.

I took off his boxers and took a moment to appreciate the sight in front of me. He was a lot bigger than I thought. I looked up to see Jean blushing.

"Sorry I know its kind of ugly."

"Yours is so pretty and pink for me though." I took a hold of his shaft and his head fell back with a moan. "So so pretty."

I moved my head down towards it. I licked from the base to the tip. When I got to the head I put my lips just around that part and swirled my tongue around. I could tell he was trying his hardest not to buck his hips. His hand that was resting beside him moved up and grabbed my hair.

I slowly started to take more of him in my mouth. I moved my head up and down. Each time almost fully taking him out. He was starting to get impatient.

I started going faster and soon he took back control.

"Is it okay if I'm rough or do you want me to be gentle?" He was so sweet and considerate.

"You can be rough."

"Thank god."

He grabbed hold of my hair tighter and started bucking his hips into my face. He was going so rough and fast it made me gag and moan. Each time I made a sound it would just encourage him.

"Such a good girl. Taking me so well." I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes. "Shit y/n, I'm gonna come."

After 2 or 3 more thrusts he came inside my mouth. When he finished I looked at him and swallowed. He grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open. He checked to make sure I had swallowed it all.

"Good girl. Now let's get changed before someone comes home or something."

I don't know what just happened or why I did it, but I am so glad I did.