Chapter 34

~2 months later~

Jean and I had now been dating for a little over 2 months. Prom was coming up and me, him, Sasha, Niccolo, and Connie were going as a group.

Connie had still been talking to that girl he met at the fair. I think her name was Hitch. I could be wrong though. He wanted to ask her to prom, but she was already busy that day. He didn't mind much though. He was happier than I had seen him in a long time.

Erwin was officially moved in and it was going great. Levi wouldn't admit it, but he loved having Erwin there all the time. Plus Hange was over a lot more now.

It was the night before prom and me and Sasha were having a sleepover.

"So what do you think of this Hitch girl?" She asked. I knew she was skeptical because she didn't want Connie to get hurt. "Have you met her yet?"

"Not yet. As long as she treats Connie good and makes him happy I am okay with it though."

"Fair enough. I don't know. I just haven't heard much about her."

"What? You got spies out on her or something?" We both laughed.

"Duh."

We just chilled and watched a movie the rest of the night. We both were very excited about Prom tomorrow. The boys were having a sleepover at Jeans tonight and were going to pick us up here tomorrow.

The next morning we woke up and went out to go our nails done. It was a fun experience and we got breakfast afterward. We got our hair and makeup done professionally. It was finally time to put on our dresses. Sasha is wearing that purple dress she got back before the crash.

She put it on and it fit just as perfectly as before. It accented each of her curves and made her hair and eye color pop. She looked as beautiful as ever.

I put on my dress and we both walked downstairs to find Levi, Erwin, and Hage waiting for us.

"Y/n! Sasha! You guys look beautiful!" Hange yelled. Hange was wearing an all-black suit and had their hair tied up.

"Thanks, Hange. What are you guys doing all dressed up?"

"Erwin is making us chaperone. That means five feet at all times from Jean."

"Levi."

"Just kidding." He rolled his eyes and then we heard the doorbell ring.

"The boys are here. Yay!" Sasha ran off to open the door.

I followed after. I got there just in time to see the boys all standing there, mouths wide open staring at Sasha.

"Sasha wow." Was about all Niccolo could manage.

Connie walked in and hugged Sasha.

"You look beautiful Sasha."

"Thank you, Connie." She smiled at him.

The guys finally noticed me standing there and Jean walked over.

"Wow y/n. You look absolutely gorgeous." He leaned down and kissed me.

"Thank you, baby."

"Alright. The limos outside waiting. Let's go!" Connie ran out. He stopped and poked his head back in. "Also y/n. You look very pretty." He smiled and then ran back out.

We followed him out to the limo. The ride to school was loud and fun. The limo had music playing loud. We all sang along loudly. Practically screaming along to the songs.

When we got to school Jean led me inside by my hand. We must have been a little late. The party was already in full swing. People dancing everywhere. Connie immediately went to the dance floor and took it over. He really is the life of the party.