EPILOGUE.

EPILOGUE.
WITH LOVE, CAROLINE.

SIRIUS BLACK FRANTICALLY walked around his room, hands slightly shaking too

SIRIUS BLACK FRANTICALLY walked around his room, hands slightly shaking too. Sirius, it's just a letter. He calmed himself down. Despite trying to get a hold of himself, Sirius knows it's not just a letter. Its just that it has been so long ever since the day Caroline went missing along with his younger brother. And opening the letter before him right now meant that he had to practically relive the memories he had with them all over again. Although most of the memories were happy, yet some were heart wrenching. Shaking his head, he thought that it didn't matter anymore. He did open the letter before, but was too afraid to read the whole thing. So today, he figured that it was time. And with his hands, he opened the envelope and took out the letter once again.

Dear Sirius,

By the time you read this, I will be long gone. I honestly don't know why out of all people I'm writing to you, but I guess you deserve to know everything to have some sort of closure. This is about your brother, Regulus. And how he effortlessly stole my heart. Sounds silly, I know. But he did. And for the first time in my whole life, the idea of being someone's significant other didn't make me puke. He's fantastic, a skill full one, that's for sure. He's good in his studies, he's good in potions, in quidditch, (but we all know that I'm better than him, no doubt.) His very existence shook me to the core, and because of that, I will never be the same, even if it did not look like it. Deep down, I knew both Regulus and I had something special, and I didn't want it to fade away. So when I found out that he was going to sacrifice himself for the sake of the Dark Lord's failure, I panicked. But in the midst of panicking, I realised that he had a point, and that he had a goal. And that was a good thing. This goal he wished to fulfil was very selfless of him, and could benefit others. So, with no second thought, I decided that I should follow him. And as you read this, I think he has already succeeded. While I, will be by his side once he does, because I believe in that boy.

Regulus is a good man, Sirius. He is a hero. He is your brother. And I hope you don't fail to realise that. To realise how much he loved you, and how you love him. Don't come looking for me anymore, and don't even bother to cry. I don't like it when you cry, you dog. Where ever you may be, I just wish that you hold onto the moments we have created together. The happy ones, please.

With love,
Caroline Wright

Clutching the letter onto his chest, the middle aged man couldn't help but shed a tear. He internally apologised to Caroline, because he failed to not cry. But somehow he even managed to laugh at himself shortly because of it. "Oh, Goldie. I will make sure of it. To hold onto the memories. And to honour my brother for as long as I live. I promise."

THE END.