CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY.

"ALEXANDRA WILSON," THE NAME THAT ROLLED OFF her lips caught the Ravenclaw's attention, as she immediately tore her gaze away from the book she was reading

"ALEXANDRA WILSON," THE NAME THAT ROLLED OFF her lips caught the Ravenclaw's attention, as she immediately tore her gaze away from the book she was reading. "You're Alexandra Wilson, correct?" Caroline eyed the girl and crossed her arms, waiting impatiently for a response. The Ravenclaw girl seemed to have taken her time, closing the book she had in the palm of her hands. She looked down, but had a questioning look etched onto her face. By the observing the expression that was on her face, Caroline knew that the girl in front of her has done something. She just had to hear her confess.

"What do you want from me?" The brunette asked, still not meeting Caroline's gaze. The Hufflepuff raised an eyebrow at her, quickly losing her patience, and was in disbelief of what she has heard. But she carried on and continued to compose herself into a calmer state.

"Hmm, let's see...I want an explanation from you." She paused for a moment, as if she was thinking about what she was going to say next. "Yeah, that's right, a decent explanation on why you performed wandless magic in a bloody quidditch game...and even managed to injure a few players. Now, I would praise you, since not a lot of wizards and witches can successfully manage to do such magic, especially if they're as young as you." She neared her face slightly in front of the girl who was looking away from her. "But if you didn't know yet, that was my bloody boyfriend you injured, and at the same time, that wasn't so fair of you to do." The girl with the blue robes finally met her gaze, a hint of concern in her brown eyes. The Ravenclaw stood up, tried to walk away from her, but stopped herself in her tracks, and faced the Hufflepuff once more.

Confidently, she held onto her book and glared at Caroline. Truthfully, she responded. "The Slytherin team paid me to injure you. That wandless magic act? That was meant for you. So if I were in your position, you should actually be thanking me right now." Caroline scoffed out of sarcasm and utter disgust. Those serpents just couldn't get enough of her, how pathetic. "Oh and by the way, don't worry. Regulus would be alright. As a matter of fact, he actually talked me out on not to injure his girlfriend, that's why I didn't pursue my magic on you. How sweet. He's more of a keeper and not a seeker if you'd think about it." Alexandra managed to joke and let out a small giggle, finally walking away and leaving Caroline by herself.

But despite knowing the truth, something was kinda off about the girl who belonged to Rowena Ravenclaw's house.

"Somebody please help me!" He screamed, as rough hands started to pull him down into the murky and unclear water, into the deep. He started to feel the lack of air once again squashing his lungs, and started feeling unconscious. As his eyelids decided to close, he saw the figure from above he saw several times in the same nightmare he was having. Regulus tried squinting to make out who the person was, and if that person was trying to save him. "Regulus!" The figure shouted, but the waters were slowly filling up his ears.