CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

NIGHTMARES AT THE LIBRARY.

"WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CONSTELLATION?" SHE ASKED, leaning on his chest a little more, getting a better view of the shining heavenly bodies above them

"WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CONSTELLATION?" SHE ASKED, leaning on his chest a little more, getting a better view of the shining heavenly bodies above them. Regulus smiled, with his hand resting at the back of his head, pondering lightly about his interest about the stars. The question she gave him was ironic, really. After all, they were at their usual spot, which was the Astronomy Tower. A perfect place just to indulge the evening away to admire the jewel like objects hanging above the earth. As he thought for a while, he uttered, "Well..." He paused for a moment, looking down at his own heavenly body, looking up at him with her enchanting blue eyes, that can almost outshine the stars that were high up if you could ask him. Regulus shook that cliché, romantic thought and laughed at himself inwardly. He tore his gaze away from the girl again, and focused on the night sky.

"I guess, one of my personal favourites would have to be the Sagittarius." Regulus finally responded, as he felt her shift under his arm, assuming that she was waiting for an explanation on why he was fond of the constellation he had brought up. "That constellation has always fascinated me. Not only because of it's shape or form. But for one, I also read about it under a zodiac sign chart in a book."

"Really? What did it say?"

"Well if I am not wrong, people who are born from the last week of November until around mid December are all under the certain constellation." He explained, unconsciously licking his lips out of habit. A certain memory started to pop up in his head, making him chuckle silently. "And their personalities, where do I even begin? The book says that a Sagittarius's personality will never bore you. In fact, they will entertain you and talk you out to death!" He smiled a toothy smile, making Caroline smile too. "Although I don't really believe in these signs and what not. Sometimes my father would tell me it's rubbish, and that a human being's traits shouldn't be based among the heavenly bodies. As for me, I just like looking at the stars."

"That's funny. Because I'm one."

"Which one?"

"A Sagittarius."

Regulus stopped talking for a moment and looked over to her. With an eyebrow raised and a grin on his face, he replied. "That's why it seemed so familiar to me. Looks like I favoured the right stars, didn't I?"

"Indeed you did." Caroline smiled softly, her eyes slowly getting droopy from her sleepiness. "I'm tired. But, I don't want to sleep yet." She stated, sitting up, leaving Regulus to lay on the ground. "Besides I don't want to waste such a beautiful opportunity to be with you again." She looked up, the moonlight caressing her features, as if it was her friend. Caroline looked back at Regulus, and the boy looked back.