ACT ONE !

ACT ONE !

"And for the first time,
in a long time, Regulus got to smile a sincere smile..."

PROLOGUE !

SLYTHERIN V HUFFLEPUFF

"OH, AND THERE SHE GOES, CAROLINE WRIGHT, HUFFLEPUFF SEEKER, CATCHING UP WITH THE SNITCH!" The other side of the crowd immediately roared, as it was filled with countless Hufflepuffs, cheering on their precious seeker

"OH, AND THERE SHE GOES, CAROLINE WRIGHT, HUFFLEPUFF SEEKER, CATCHING UP WITH THE SNITCH!" The other side of the crowd immediately roared, as it was filled with countless Hufflepuffs, cheering on their precious seeker. Meanwhile, Caroline flew on her broom with ease and minimum speed, but was fast enough to chase the golden snitch which would later on supply their reward. She was so close. Her fingertips reaching the flying object. Until she was met by their rival's seeker.

Black. She groaned inwardly, his broom slightly brushing against her's as the chasing started to get heated, with Slytherin's seeker now by her side.

"And there goes Slytherin chasing after the snitch side by side with Hufflepuff! Ohhh this is getting a little intense!" The announcer stated, and all eyes were now glued on the two seekers, in a race on their two broomsticks. The snitch suddenly went another direction, and the seekers instantly went where the little golden item went. Regulus was leading this time, but Caroline wasn't far off behind. "Ohhh looks like Slytherin's taking the lead this time, can Hufflepuff catch up?" Damn right I'm going to catch up. The badgers' seeker was now fueled with rage and determination, her cheeks turning scarlet in her  anger.

The girl went full on speed especially when she saw Regulus's hand reaching out to the snitch, while the announcer was stating the obvious fact that Slytherin was almost winning. Oh not on my watch.

So she had to think. Come on Caroline, think. She thought her hardest, making up a strategy.

Until it hit her. Although the action she was about to execute wasn't going to be very Hufflepuff of her, but she had to do it. Caroline eyed the snitch, it was flying downwards, slightly aiming for the ground. And so when Regulus was a few meters away from the snitch, she grabbed the opportunity to suddenly zoom in, almost knocking the raven haired boy off his broom, but he was steady enough to not fall. It took the boy a few moments to gather himself up again, only to feel a slight pain of dizziness the girl has given to him. He finally went back into his normal state, and tried again. Until;

"HUFFLEPUFF WINS!" All of a sudden rang into Regulus's ears, his pupils going wide in the disbelief of the sudden announcement. His heart was racing fast, and as he looked up, he saw the sight of Caroline Wright, Hufflepuff's seeker, basking in all her glory.

With the snitch clutched on her right hand, and her posture perfectly placed on the broom, sun shining on her full figure, highlighting her features and honey colored hair. Black couldn't help but stare and admit to himself that she looked rather, what was the word?

Bewitching.

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎  !

CAROLINE kinda SAID^ yes so i hope ya'll liked this one

CAROLINE kinda SAID^ yes so i hope ya'll liked this one. i lowkey suck at describing quidditch games but like at least i got to get ya'll into the introduction of this book.

anywaysss don't forget to vote, comment or maybe add this book into your reading list if ever it catches your interest!

BYE !