CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

JACK JONES AND HIS UNTIMELY CONFESSION.

IF YOU ALL THOUGHT that the Slytherin team actually gave up on trying to get rid of Hufflepuff's seeker, think again

IF YOU ALL THOUGHT that the Slytherin team actually gave up on trying to get rid of Hufflepuff's seeker, think again. The very thought of the skill and talent the blonde girl had to offer to the table still threatened the snakes, even up to this day. Of course, they would never admit, for that will just ruin their reputation and hurt their pride. "Quidditch season is almost near, mate." One team member stated to another, drinking from his cup, as they all dined at the Great Hall for breakfast. "I hope we have actual plans than trying to get back at some girl." Another one huffed, frowning and hunched over the disappointment.

"Unfortunately," A member of the team spoke up again. "Our Captain seems to be a wimp. Can you believe it? He actually still wants to pursue that bloody ridiculous plan we had last school year!"

"Regulus was right. That bastard doesn't deserve to be Cap—" They were interrupted shorty by a fake cough to get their attention, making them slowly realise that the person they were talking about was just standing right behind them. Listening to their gossip. "I-I mean, what I'm trying to say is—wh-what I meant was!"

"Save it. Or I just might be recruiting new members for the team last minute, to replace you fools." Their no good of a captain sat down with them, nothing but bitterness splattered all over his features, and pure venom dripping all over his words. "As you all may heard, we are going to resume with our plan from last year. The only difference is, we are actually going to get things done, and will actually push through with the specific itinerary I give you all, understood? Actually, the task is simple, really. We're going to slip a potion into that Hufflepuff seeker's drink."

"If I may interrupt, don't you think that would rather be too risky? Don't you think maybe we should do something...not too obvious?" One of the team's chasers spoke up, and suggested. "I have a friend who can do wandless magic. Maybe we could pay her a few galleons or tie a deal with her to put a hex on the girl in the midst of our match."

The Captain smirked in pure awe. "For once, I thought you all were a bunch of dim witted fools...but I guess I was wrong, at least, with some of you." He earned a few groans and a few sets of eyes rolling in utter disbelief about what he had just said. Some of them even thought to themselves what in the world they possibly do to earn such a worthless team leader like he did. Salazar Slytherin did inherit the attitudes that one ideal Slytherin student must at least have. Cunningness and a competitive driven behaviour. But their house founder never encouraged them to cheat in a game. Maybe possess some tactics or strategy, but cheating? It was never stated. And I don't think the founder would have gone that far, to the point where other students would get hurt in the process. Yes, the Slytherin house may contain traits which others would find as selfish, but never did they ever intend to bring harm to anyone. Unless you mess with their loved ones, then that's another story. But this whole plan, that the team's captain had composed was probably the lowest thing he could have ever done, and his team mates noticed, but none of them dared to talk back, because he was leader after all.