.5.

The cold sensation keep flowing through her nerves and she didn't had the courage to turn around. But by the sudden calmness that settled on aunt Zara face made it clear that the person must have nodded a yes.

"You are coming with us. You are coming with us." Aunt Zara hold sanyukta hands in her tightly with tear in her eyes.

And for a minute sanyukta wonders how can she could get attached to someone so quick that you want to stay with them not with your own family.

" I .. " sanyukta was lost.

" I don't think that would be .." she tried to form meaningful sentences.

" You don't want to live with us? " There was a shock in aunt Zara question.

" No. No not at all. It's not like that. I want to. I love you both so much and you both know it. Every person working in this building know that. But coming along with you to your house .. ..... " Sanyukta shook her head.

" I can't. " Sanyukta said finally holding her tears back in. "But you have to. It's your family too. The family we used to talk about day and night. You told me how much you miss them. You told me how much you wanted to see your grandson. You told me you won't miss a chance to meet him." Sanyukta was holding aunt Zara hands now.

"Please. " Aunt Zara started. " I have seen how they treat you here. " Aunt Zara blinked her tears. " I won't be able to sleep peacefully knowing that you could be hurt or getting bullied again. "

It was true.

Sanyukta had hard time standing up for herself when her colleagues here mentally bullied her on every little things she did. Commenting on how she walks or look. Laughing at how much she is concern about the old people here.

She remembered the time when uncle Zayn had to come for her rescue because sanyukta was too bad in talking back.

It's a gift her childhood has given her. All the traumas of her childhood swirling back into her mind making her eyes tear up again.

"This world is not for you." Uncle Zayn whispered.

"And if we leave you today then our heart would never be at rest knowing that you could be in trouble." Uncle Zayn pat her hair again.

" Come with us." This time uncle Zayn insisted.

It's just sometimes in the way he tell her to do things which made her to really do things.

Like once when he had scolded her was on the way she let her colleagues talk to her.

'next time they say anything wrong to you, slap them so hard in face that they would woke up in a hospital.'

Sanyukta was fully motivated to do what actually he has told her to do and she would have definitely done if aunt Zara wouldn't have tell her

"Nobody cares what they say. You just have to know that it's you who decide what you want to beleive and you don't have to believe everything you hear. Let them laugh. One day Karma will laugh at them."

They were always like this. They always give exact opposite advice for everything sanyukta had asked for. But this time, it's also the first time when they both are insisting same thing again and again.

"Come with us."

This time sanyukta sigh.

But when she look up and nodded a yes, aunt Zara broke in tears. Sanyukta wanted to beleive she was happy.

She wanted to feel happy. But she didn't feel happy much. She was happy for the couple but only God knows what is waiting for her in the future.

***

Once she signed her resignation letter, she put it on the table of her boss. Looking around the cabin quickly, she was happy that she wont have to be here ever again.

The couple had been settled in the car already with their luggage. It's just sanyukta who is left to join them. She was still unsure of her decisions but What else option she has? None.

There are some faces she would never like to see again. Like her colleagues. Samantha specifically.

But there will be some people she is surely gonna miss. Those people are waiting outside to bid a farewell.

When she left the office, she was surprised by the crowd near that red Ferrari.

Slowly she made her way through the garden in same way she entered in the morning.

Please God. No bees this time.

It would be embarrassing to be chased by a bee when all the people have their eyes set on you.

Some people were looking at her lovingly, like uncle John and aunt Sarah. She could hear aunt marry already tearing up. Then she caught some wicked gaze. Samantha of course. Then her eyes fall on the couple standing in the middle waiting for her, smiling widely. Beside them is her former boss, who seem happy to felt his pocket heavy with cash.

Then at last, her eyes fell on him.

She felt her knees buckle a little but she held herself up as she gulp hard.

There he stands, covered in black tuxedo as if coming straight out of a magazine.

Even the way he was resting his body against his Ferrari, crossing his arms at his chest, one knee slightly bend.

It screams Superiority.

The look on his face depicts as if he could own every individual standing on this holy earth.

Those black shades covered his eyes from her view but the way she felt an icy cold sensation ran down her spine, she knew he was staring right into her soul.

It made her gulp hard again.

She felt an urge to wet her lips when she glanced at those pink lips pressed together.

His hair look soft as they blow lightly with the wind. But God, when he moved his arm up to fix his hair back a little, she saw the bulge of his bicep through his tux, she could swear she could faint any moment now.

Is this true?

Is she really going with them?

Is she really going to live with this Greek god?

Will she really get to see this sight everyday?

But the main point is, will he even want to be anywhere near her?

Thank you so much.

Please vote

And comment to let me know how much you like it.