.34.

"don't tell me that you were stalking me?" I turn to him trying to look in his eyes but he kept his eyes on road, ignoring my question.

Huh.

"For the last time, I'm asking you how did you find out where I was?" I tried for the last time before threatening him that I will jump out the car if he didn't answer me.

"Do you really think you are even in a position where you can ask anything from me?" He said angrily. "You better not move that pretty little mouth for now."

I huffed again.

" I didn't ran away. I'm here, In your car. What are you still mad about?" I asked totally tired with his anger.

"Nobody can assure if you would have arrived home safe if I wouldn't have come on right time." He pointed out the truth.

"That's not the point." It was a point but not for me. "You were stalking me and that's creepy. It's not okay for me. Zayn and Zara wouldn't like it too if they find out."

He chuckle lightly.

"Yeah let them find out that I was stalking you and then i will tell them why I was stalking you." He challenged.

"So that's mean you were stalking me. I knew it." I slide my finger through my hair and told him to stop the car. "Stop the car and let me out. I don't wanna be with a stalker."

It surprised me when he actually stop the car. Looking outside i realised that we are in front of his office.

Fine then.

"Let's hope we don't face each other anymore today." With that I get out of the car closing the door lightly after me.

I was determined to not even look towards his way for today. Walking straight to the hall where we had internship, i met riya and Kartik.

"Hey." Kartik exclaimed. I waved my palm at him walking closer to Riya. "I knew something was going on. But then he called you in his office that day, everything got clear ." Riya mumbling lightly in my ear.

I should have expecting that.

"So you both are a thing." Kartik continued.

"No. It's not how it seems but I can explain it after lunch maybe." I paused and hesitated about what is there to tell them. "Or maybe tomorrow." I added. Riya chuckle and tell me "tell us whenever you feel right." I smiled. "But do tell me first if you got into some mess okay." Riya offered. I nodded.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her and she laughed. Kartik was clearly amazed seeing this side of Riya. "You never let me hug you in public." He complained. "Are you that cute?" Riya pointed at me. "I guess not." Kartik said thoughtfully and it made me laugh.

But soon my laugh died when i look at the door. I was determined not to see him today and here he is walking into the hall in his mighty walk like he owns the ground.

"Morning people. Due to some reasons i would be taking the session instead of amayra. Please take your seats and concentrate." He look more in control when I saw him commanding not only me but twenty more people along me. "All of you." He eyes met mine and I realise that only I was still standing.

That's embarrassing.

The session started with usual conversation to know how much we already know and where he need to start. But after sometime i zoned out not because the class wasn't interesting instead it made me so much interested about the way he was talking. I swear to god i couldn't look away for a second. He smiled at some thing a girl answered and I felt something weird. Something like jealousy. Like I wanted to be the one to make him smile like that.

Wait.

Suddenly i was snapped out of my thoughts. What the hell was i thinking?

"Okay so tell me is there any psychological aspect we have to focus on while designing a house?" He asked.

Many of them answered but he didn't seem quite impressed. He was looking for a specific answer and I might knew what he was looking for. May be living in his house will actually help me for once.

Then i raised my hand up little by little but his eyes found me before I could even raise my hand straight up.

I wanted to be wrong but i swear I saw him hide a smirk.

"Colours." I answered. "Colours represent our personality and the colour around us reflect our thinking." I felt more confident when his smirk changed into a little smile.

But he won't stop without creating a challenge for me.

"Okay. Let's say I want to have a theme for my room black. All furniture, curtains, bedsheet. Everything black. What would that say about my personality or my thoughts?" He questioned me.

I took a deep breath before answering.

"Black is the colour of Power. It represents elegance. It give a classy look to everything along with a touch of sophistication. It shows authority that it can control all the other colours around it. It influence them and  make them just like it. Black. " I finished and this time he smiled through his eyes and god! I want to do this everyday.

"It was a very knowledgeable session with you all today. Let's meet tomorrow again." He said to all. "..and from next week we are starting the field work so before that I will need the reports from everybody regarding these session until tomorrow."

"And for the people who have been irregular...." I looked away knowing whom he is talking about. "I want their report today before evening, at my desk." When i looked around everybody was looking at me.

Okay fine guys. Yes i was the one who didn't appreciate this internship to attend it regularly. Sorry. Won't happen again.

With that he left the hall and other people start to pack their things too. "would you like to come to our place tonight?" Riya asked me. I was about to say yes but then i realise Randhir fuming face threatening me not to go anywhere without him.

"I had to something today. Sorry." I felt guilty. "Oh no it's okay. Even I won't be there for long. It's just about kartik and his friends." Riya patted kartik hair quickly without anyone noticing.

After everybody left i realise that it would be more convenient if I start the report here and go home after submitting it. I could even go home before Randhir.

With that thought I sit down back on my seat and start working on my report. Randhir was right, i really was irregular because I just find out i don't have much to write in it. After i started i lost track of time but when i heard footsteps behind me I thought it was Randhir to take me back home.

"I am not done with the reports yet." I chipped quickly.

"I'm not here for the reports."

Oh no

"I am here for you." Dexter took the seat beside me.

Oh Holy angels.

Thank you so much for your time.
Please vote and comment.