.31.

My head was almost spinning till the time we reach the door step.

It's because of cold sanyukta.

The hug has nothing to do with your head spinning like a spinner.

The door opened before we even knocked and there stand my mom.

Peter had his hands on waist and was glaring me totally disappointed.

I avoid the gaze and hug myself tighter.

We were inside the house now but I still felt under a cloud.

"Come here." Peter open his arms wide for me. "I'm drenched." I complained. "Do you think I care about that right now?" With this he pulled me straight into him and hug me tightly. I suddenly realised I need it so much so I hugged him back more tightly.

"You have been going too soft on her. Just like Zayn and Zara." Randhir voice was hard behind me. He taunted and start walking towards his room. "If you can't do it yourself then let me knock some sense in her. But no, you all treat her like a little princess and she do what she wish." He was mumbling to himself but I heard him quite clear. Peter too.

"Just like you are the salt of the earth. So ideal. So honest. So perfect." Peter taunted back. Randhir stop in the way and turned back furiously. But then tilt his head and said cockily "yes I'm. So what?"

"What did you do that sanyukta had to run away from you?" Peter voice was lower now. Less comical. More concerned.

We both knew we didn't like to answer this question.

"Tell me Randhir, what did you do that made her so down in dumps?" Peter let go the embrace around me. And I knew he will ask me next.

So I had to do something before that.

"He didn't do anything." I step back. "I missed my family." That was not entirely a lie.

Peter sighed looking at me. He pulled me in hug again and I accepted it greedily.

But this time I noticed the difference. Peter hug was so calming and comforting. It made me stop thinking about every problem in my life.

But Randhir's hug

It felt like home. I made me want to cry out all my pain away. It vibrated to the deep void in my chest and something bloomed inside it by his touch.

Hugging Peter tighter I noticed if I could feel something like that. It's was comforting but it was not Randhir's.

Am I already craving to be in his arms again?

Just after one hug?

"Now go and dress up. I will bring dinner upstairs." Peter murmured in my ear and I nodded. Stepping back I turn around to find Randhir staring back at us with with frown as if he didn't like what he see or maybe he is just upset with what I did.

Randhir eyes fall over me when I started to walk past him.

"In my office, After dinner." He murmured so lowly when I was just beside him. His words made me take a quick breath. I shiver again and this time it wasn't because of cold.

Without looking back I ran straight to my room and lock it behind me.

Why am I so excited to be in that office?

I bang my head at the door in hope to keep my thoughts in place but nothing happened.
I'm still craving to be near him

Am I getting insane?

I quickly went to bathroom and get rid of my wet clothes. Standing under hot shower I decided to clear my thoughts a little. After sometime I decided that I'm not going to his office. Atleast not tonight. Atleast not until this strong craving to be with him subsided. Maybe I could pretend to sleep just after dinner? I could have slipped dinner but I saw how much Peter had prepared for me.

Somebody knock on my door and I quickly turn off the shower and get ready in my night clothes.

Walking down the stairs I saw Peter waiting for me at the table. He offer me a seat and began serving in three plates. I bite my cheek looking around finding a chance to avoid Randhir somehow.

"Can I eat in my room?" I asked Peter but he nodded in no Straight away..

"I want to make sure you eat properly." Peter took his own seat and then looked behind me. A chair scraped beside me and Randhir took his seat.

Fresh and clean. And god he smells so good.

What the hell sanyukta?

I wanted to bang my head on the table right in front of them but I hold myself back because I know I won't be able to handle the embarrassment afterwards.

So I quickly start eating whatever there was in my plate. Bite after bite. My mouth totally filled.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked me. I nodded my head because my mouth was full. Within minutes I finished my plate and about to get up when Peter filled my plate more.

"No." I whined loudly, embarrassing myself.

"Eat." Peter commanded.

I sigh tiredly and began eating again.

"Thank you for the dinner." I stood up quickly before Peter could stop me. I had to run away.

"Sanyukta." Randhir called from behind.

No. No way. That's not in my plan.

I turn around slowly.

"Sweet dreams." He close his eyes in slits and I know that was not a good night sweet dreams, it was a reminder that he had called me in his office afterwards.

But let's say I'm bad with hints.

So I smiled brightly and said to both of them.

"Good night to you too. Sweet dreams."

I saw a challenging look flicked in Randhir eyes but I was quick to run to my room.

I sighed with content after locking my door. Walking to my bed I fall over it with a hump and sleep hit me as soon as I close my eyes.