.27.

The first thing I heard was a light heartbeat right next to my ear. As I came back into my senses I felt warm and cacoon-ed. Opening my eyes I saw a tie then I noticed a shirt. The scent travel to my nose like a shock.

I know who he is.

My first instinct was to get away far away from him but when I tried to move I almost tumbled down from his embrace. He hold me tighter on his instincts. It was clear from his eyes that he was sleeping.

"Are you okay?" His chest rumble against mine and his voice was low.

"You don't have to care about me?" I mumbled as politely as I could and tried to get off his arms. At first he didn't loosen his grip.

"You are not well." He stated near my ear, his breath calm like his voice.

"Not your concern." I stared back while glancing out of the window. The sun was setting, we must be stuck here from the afternoon.

That was a nice first day of internship.

I managed to sit down on the couch from his lap. But when I tried to stand up I realised I might trip over this shinny smooth floor. But still collecting all my courage I pushed myself up from the couch holding it for support. I took support from the wall to reach his desk.. and now I was in middle of the room. The distance from the desk to the door looked like miles. With no support to take in between.

Taking a deep breath I took a step of faith before tumbling down on my wobbly knees. Then out of nowhere I was gripped from my waist and lifted up swiftly as if I was a cushion. Then I was placed on the desk effortlessly with him standing between my knees. He griped my chin and made me look up at him, his hair were tickling my forehead and his eyes lashes looked so beautiful from this distance. As soon as our nose touched, I freaked out. I turn my head to right and his lips landed on my jaw while his nose was buried in my hair. He sniff as he did before.

Just tell me I'm still dreaming.

His lips travelled along my jaw, moved down to my neck in between before coming back to my jaw.

I could not bear it any longer. Even if I'm in a dream.

I bring my hand between us and put my fingers in middle of his lips and my skin. I feel him smile against my finger.

It is a dream. He never smile in reality.

I was wrong when I thought the fingers were enough to stop him. He bring his lip down on mine along with my fingers. Now we both have our lips pressed on both sides of my fingers.

It wasn't even a proper kiss yet and it's already so intense.

His eyes were closed and I decided to close mine too.

Before I did something that I wouldn't do in reality.

It's a dream right.

But what I did next, even made Randhir eyes wide open.

I slide my fingers down from the middle of our lips and latched my lips to his.

It was like I just freed an animal who was bounded from long time ago.

Randhir grabbed my face from both hands and pulled it forcefully into him. I heard him groan in satisfaction when I open my mouth to let him in. It was rough yet sweet to feel his fast moves against my lips. But when I grip his hair and pull back I broke down the last touch of sweetness left in him. He pushed my knees apart to paste his body into mine and pull my hair back to crane my neck up.

I moved away for a second to breathe but he couldn't bear it. He bring my mouth back to his with a loud groan.

There was a noise in the room but I hardly heard it over my heavy heartbeat. But when it came for another time I recognise it.