.40.

Sanyukta maintained a dead stare while Aamayra keep smirking as if holding back a very crucial secret to herself. It made an itch in sanyukta's head. Just like a loud Gush of winds, the door were pushed open too but it was not the person sanyukta was waiting for. Sanyukta wished she didn't have hoped it to be Randhir. Her inclination towards Randhir was scaring her. While on the other side Aamayra was delighted to see one of the person she was waiting for, but that was too soon than she expected. According to her planning, Randhir and Peter were supposed to reach here before Dexter, she made it easy for them to follow her lead but not for Dexter. Dexter was supposed to be almost three hours away from this location until and unless he had been lying to her about his whereabouts.

"We could've avoid this all Aamayra." Dexter showed his disappointment straight away.

"You can end up in jail for this." Dexter warned.

Amayra laughed.

"And who will go to the police? Randhir? We both know he won't and why he won't." Amayra smirked at Dexter again and sanyukta realise that she is the only one who is unaware here.

"What are you both talking about?" Sanyukta asked Dexter this time because there was no chance with amayra.

Dexter looked away, almost exposed.

"Come on Denver tell her, why won't Randhir go to police. And even tell her,  after all these year why 'now' Randhir thought about bringing his grandparents home. Why not before, Dexter?" Amayra was enjoying this.

"Amayra you will regret this. You know Randhir won't like it if he found out what you are doing?" Dexter warned again and this time he even looked scary.

"But this is not about him today. Today it's about me." Amayra, just like always, begged for attention again.

She hold her gun up at me and made Dexter wait to hear her warning.

"From the very first day she entered in our life, I knew you were smitten by her. I made you bully her hoping you would realise how weak she is. But when I saw that you just can't get her out of your mind anymore, I lost it. Completely." Amayra hands shook lightly.

" That's when I changed the plan. That's when 'we' involve her sister in our game." Aamayra hushed.

"Dexter!" Sanyukta had to blink her eyes to focus again. Did she hear it right? They bullied her sister too.

Sanyukta couldn't look up fearing that her sister might be glancing down from the sky, smiling sadly, regretting sanyukta being her older sister.

This filled a deep sorrow and rage in sanyukta, she didn't even think before she turn to Aamayra and with in a swift movement sanyukta switched gun with Aamayra. Sanyukta was surprised how her hands were shaking not because of the nervousness of holding a gun but with the rage and the eagerness to pull the trigger.

Amayra turn cocky to horrified within a second.

The urge to empty the gun in Aamayra head was so empowering that she didn't even heard the door opening again.

Sanyukta was unaware until somebody touched her shoulder softly.

"Once you pull the trigger there is no going back." It was Randhir who whisper in sanyukta ear.

"Just like my sister is never coming back. Just like my family is never coming back to me. Just like my childhood will never be back." Sanyukta argued still holding the gun straight at Aamayra forehead.

"Those were your sufferings but this, this will be your remorse. A strong feeling of guilt you would never get rid of." Randhir whispered smoothly again.

"But this will be a revenge for my sister." Sanyukta stated back.

"But it will be a torture for your soul till eternity." Randhir voice falls low.

"I'm already in torture so I don't see it making a much difference." Sanyukta voice shake like she didn't want to beleive it.

"Would your sister like to see you As a murderer? What about Zayn and Zara? Peter?" Randhir asked calmly.

"What about you? Does this made me seem like a monster to you?" Sanyukta turn her head a little sideways to glance into his eyes.

" You haven't seen the real monster yet." Randhir stated and it almost sounded like he was talking about himself.

Randhir put his hand over sanyukta hand but she was reluctant to let the gun go.

But when Randhir pressed his body firmly to hers and commanded a "let it go. Now." Sanyukta submitted.

Randhir took the gun gladly before tucking it in his jeans.

"But my sister was innocent.." sanyukta feel her tears making their way into her eyes.

"And so are you...." Randhir whispered and pulled her straight into his embrace.

Aamayra stand stunned by what just happened and tried to escape but held down by Peter and Dexter successfully.

"You know what to do with her." Randhir grumbled over Sanyukta head and sanyukta saw Peter and Dexter dragging wherever Randhir just commanded them.

At that moment she realise that Peter and Dexter are not just the Peter and Dexter she know. There was something dark about the way they dragged Aamayra away. Something dark, almost haunting.

But more dangerous is the man who is hiding her in embrace right now.

Sanyukta hoped she hadn't got herself into bigger trouble this time.

Thank you so so so much for reading this.

Please vote and comment