.9.

Sanyukta could feel her back hurt when she moved to her bed. Looking at the clock she realised it was three in the night. She wasn't shocked. She saw this coming when she spend all her evening and half night in chit chatting with aunt Zara and Maria. Uncle Zayn has found his new addiction. The television. He claims he missed watching matches.

After that she spend the rest of hours in making diet and health check up schedule for the couple. She included morning and evening walk for health benefits too. She took some help from Maria and Peter, her son who is a chef.

And god! She imagined an old man with spatula in his hand but God damn it, Maria's son is hella cute. He is few years elder than me but we had fun. He flirts a lot but a few hard stares from Maria was enough to keep him in control.

Right now sanyukta was ready to go in bed until she realised she need water. She hope she remember her way down the kitchen. She walks quitely downstairs trying not to wake anybody up.

Anybody would hate to woken up at 3 of night.

Reaching the refrigerator she took out a cold bottle of water and took a deep gulp before she heard a door being open behind her.

The creak of door at three in night would have make anyone choke on water they were drinking.

But it made her still. It was easy to recognise his voice. Only the fact that it was more like a grunt followed by a female moan.

Gosh no.

When she peeked a little to see the source of sound. She saw a couple involved in heated make out session while trying to make their way to the couch clumsily.

By a single look at the girl's dress sanyukta could tell it was a dress you wear at night club.

He disallowed me clubbing. Not that she would have gone anyway but still it was unfair.

Now she was in real delema. Should she make her presence obvious by walking towards her room or stay here hidden until they do their ....deed?

The moans and groans were messing with his head. She didn't want to imagine him groaning with pleasure.

No.

No. She can't do this to herself.

If she stayed, she won't be able to get this image and sound out of her mind and that will be dangerous for her inner peace.

So after deciding to show up she took a step forward and stomp her foot with something in the dark.

Fuck.

The sounds stop suddenly.

I swear I wasn't spying on you.

She prepared that sentence in her mind again and again.

But then she realised, it's not her fault that they couldn't make it to their bedroom.

Even uncle Zayn could have walked on on them.

Two heads emerge from the dark. Randhir look furious while the girl....

God damn it! She is beautiful.

Even her hair were in a mess now just like her lipstick but the glow on her skin and the confidence on her face was so evident. 

She was sitting on his lap, her hands in his hair. His hands in her dress. Both panting hard. That sum it all up.

"Who's she?" The girl asked holding his shirt. His light skin was on show because of the two undone buttons.

"No one" he grunted angrily.

Sanyukta saw her self esteem doing down with every second.

With the bottle in her hand it was clear what she was doing here. So she didn't found any reason to explain herself before she excused herself and ran to her room with only one thought running in her mind.

She know she won't be able to sleep tonight. She knew it even before she heard the door beside her room being opened and shut loudly.

So now they are doing it just beside her room.

Great!

He had so many rooms here But he choose the room just beside her. Very nice.

She knew she wasn't getting any rest today, so she began to unpack the bag she had bring with her. During the whole unpacking her mind was revolving around him.

He doesn't like you sanyukta.

You have to stop yourself getting affected by everything he do.

It's just attraction and he is way out of your league so there is no hope.

You are here for aunt Zara and uncle Zayn. Only.

I'm here for....... fuck.

There he stands, hands crossed across his chest, fucking shirtless. He has a Stoic face as stare at me.

"Are you done?" His voice was husky.

"D...done with what?" Sanyukta cursed for hesitating.

"With the continuous opening and closing of doors, drawers and cabinets." He stated casually. " Because it's annoying the hell out of me." He added his voice raising a pitch.

It angered sanyukta too.

"Did you find me at your door  complaining about the bed thudding against the wall?" Sanyukta taunted totally stund by herself.

"So was it a revenge?" He took a step inside her room smirking a little.

Fuck. She isn't prepared for another interaction with him. She needed atleast two weeks minimum.

" I was just unpacking my bags." Sanyukta surrendered.

"Bag." Randhir correct her. Only one bag.

Sanyukta wanted to glare at him but she wasn't sure if she would be able to look at him.

His presence in the room was already making her lungs cry for air.

"Go to sleep." His eyes linger over her for longer than needed. He won't stop ordering her around even at night. Then they both heard a female voice from another room.

Then she saw him retracing his step until he was out of the room but not before running his eyes all over her.

It should have made her feel disgust but it increase her heart beat.

Sanyukta locked her door quickly this time and rested her back against it.

What the hell was that for?

With all these thoughts in her mind, she drifted off to sleep. It won't be longer than an hour when somebody banged hard on the door. Sanyukta jolted out of bed and open the door. She wasn't expecting to be pinned to the wall the very next second. He grabbed her both wrist with one hand and pinned it above her head aggressively. As she was about to protest, his another sneak inside her loose top and ran along her spine. Her words turn into gasp. She could feel his abs through the thin material of her top. That's when she noticed him being shirtless too. Her eyes went down as much they can before coming straight up to his eyes. His eyes look wild as if hiding a plan. A very very dangerous plan.

"This is what I wanted to do when I came into your room earlier." He murmured in her ear and she close her eyes in anticipation. His hand which was on her back, slides to the front and ran over her belly before reaching the hem of her pants.

Pants? She wasn't wearing pants.

She looked down and saw sheets over her body. She was laid on her bed and the door was closed.

For fuck sake. Now he is not leaving her in dreams. She pushed her face in her pillow and grown loudly not knowing the other person in her dream was dreaming the same.