Insanity At Its Finest?

Tomoyo's View

I screamed and swung my knife at him, bringing it close to his heart. However, I missed and ended up stabbing him in his arm. Iada cried out in pain as he squeezed the trigger on the gun out of pain. The bullet hit the wall besides me, barely missing my body. I was sweating in nervousness, but I wasn't shot. That was something to be happy about, right...? Iada regained his balance after being stabbed. With a grunt, he looked at me with such dark eyes it scared me.

"You little wench! I'm going to fucking kill you!" He shouted, aiming the gun at me.

My eyes widened and I ran to the side just as he shot the gun. I barely missed the bullet again. Biting my lip, I scanned my area. Where could I hide from his crazy shooting? My eyes wandered onto a pile of boxes that went up pretty high, high enough that I could get a good vantage point from there.

"TOMOYO!" He screamed, spotting me and shooting once more.

I yelped as the bullet went through my arm, leaving a small, gaping hole. A-Ah, it really hurts! I winced and grabbed my wounded arm with my only available hand at the moment.

"I-Itai!" I whined, running off towards the boxes. "Tomo can do t-this!"

Dozens of bullets came hurdling at me, most of them grazing my arms or legs. Each time a bullet whizzed past or hurt me, I couldn't help but shake in fear. I was going against a man who wanted to kill me for gods sake, who wouldn't be afraid! It was even worst than facing Dai, the man who raped me... This was a sudden death. My life was on the line here...

It was possible I could die here.

But I can't have that happening anytime soon. Honey-nii, Mori, Haru-chan, Kaoru-kun, the rest of the club...they need me. I can't leave them. If I do die, I want to die by their side. I ran up the boxes, leaping onto on them all till I reached the top. I was hovering above Iada now. He was completely clueless on where I was at this moment, he was frantically looking around the room with the gun in his shaking hand.

"Where the fuck did s-she go?! She couldn't have es-escaped, right?" He asked himself, laughing and twitching like crazy.

I smirked seeing him break down, it was somewhat very satisfying seeing him like this. I felt so powerful knowing that I was the reason for his fear. My head then began to pound immensely, a strong pain taking over me. My breath hitched in my throat and I held my head, trying to stop the pain. Kill... Kill... Kill... N-NO, stop it! Stop! KILL IADA! I stopped and listened to these wretched voices, kill Iada, huh? Tomo can do it...yes, she can kill Iada. Tomo won't let him hurt anyone else, Tomo will end the worlds pain. I walked to the edge of the boxes, hovering over where Iada was standing. I looked down at him and giggled softly, covering my mouth with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Bye, bye, Iada!" I sung, leaping off the edge, holding my blade above my head. "Tomo never liked you."

As I was slowly falling to the ground, I watched Iada look up at me with frightened eyes as I stared at him with a large, crazed smirk on my lips. This was it, Iada was right in the palm of my hand- His fate was in my hands.

It felt like I was falling in slow motion, everything was just going by so slowly. Iada shook his head, his eyes as wide as platters.

"N-No, please! Spare me!" He shouted, waving his hands arounds.

I giggled, "Let's have fun!" I chirped, landing on his chest, the blade piercing his lower abdomen.

Iada screamed in pain as I twisted the blade around, trying to make him suffer as much as possible. He deserved every once of pain...this was payback for Kora. She never deserved to die. And...Hideki? I bit my lip and lifted the blade above my head once I pulled it out of Iada.

"He shouldn't have died." I spat, stabbing Iada again, his screams filling my ears as tears poured out of my eyes.

I laughed softly, my laughter soon becoming much louder than before, sounding insane. "Die...dammit..." I muttered, "You deserve to die!"

I grinned, "See what you did to me? Hm?" I giggled, caressing Iada's cheeks.

Iada whimpered and coughed out blood, "S-stop!" He pleaded.

I glared at him in anger, "You didn't listen to Hideki when he told you to!" I screamed, stabbing him furiously at the image of Hideki getting his insides stabbed. "Now, how does it feel?!"

"A-Ahhhh!" He screamed, flailing around. "S-Stop, stop!"

I smirked and giggled, "No, no... Tomo can't do that now Iada." I mused, poking his nose with a giggle. "This is what you call insanity, and Tomo has now reached it."

He cried ad cried, begging me for mercy when he still deserved to die no matter what he told me. His fate has been determined, now it's my time to send him away.

"Good bye, Iada." I mused, staring at him with dead eyes.

I stabbed him through his heart this time, my legs that were in either side of him.

"Die... Die... Die..." I muttered repeatedly, bringing down the now bloody, stained knife down into the his chest.

His red hair was stained in blood, his eyes going dull. I knew he was dead, he was now in a better place where they take people like...him. This man was finally out of this world, he would no longer harm anyone else; me. I giggled softly and smiled as blood splattered in my sweater, staining it a bloody red.

"Tomoyo..." Someone gasped from behind me.

I stopped midway in stabbing the mutilated body anymore, and turned away from him. My eyes met his worry filled eyes. My eyes widened. N-No way, they...they actually are here now. They found me at last. I then bit my lip. They were still too late, we lost two important people to me in one day.

I smiled painfully, "Kaoru, Honey-nii, Mori..." I muttered, dropping the knife. "You came for me."

"Yes we did." Mori said for them, staring at me almost in...disgust.

I held out my bloody hands, asking for a hug. "I did it..." I sobbed, tears streaming out of my eyes.

"Did what?" Miku asked, fearing her answer.

"He's gone."I added, smiling wider then ever before.

"Who?!" Hikaru asked, panic in his voice.

I smirked and giggled.

"Iada. He's dead." I stated, proud of my accomplishment.

"It's all over-" I mused, clapping my hands together in glee. "Tomo did it! Tomo did it!"

I then frowned and picked up the bloody knife, my eyes flying open. "Tomo had to! Really!" I shouted, seeing that the Host Club members backed away from me, even Honey-nii, Mori, and Kaoru-kun.

"Tomo had to...I'm sorry."

__________________

I decided to give you guys a chapter of Tomoyo's view, so you could see what she went through. Plus, you all deserve some sort of update. Thank you for reading. Enjoy.