The Physical Exam, Scars From The Past Revealed!

Tomoyo's View

"Welcome." We said in unison to our guests.

The girls giggled as they walked through the doors. Sakura petals falling into their hair, leaving them speechless at its beauty. The hosts walked away with their guests to their table. I fake a smile at my guests, while walking them to my table at the far back by my brothers. They sat down and I sat in my seat, pushing my kimono under my legs.

"It's nice to see you all again. Miku, Dai, Ko, Hideki." I smiled, showing a true smile for Miku. My true friend, the only one I knew wouldn't hurt me. Unlike...a certain man.

"It's nice to see you too, Tomo-chan." Miku smiled.

The boys nodded, while Dai had his usual smirk. "I think we all missed you very much, Tomoyo. But, I do think I am the one who suffered without you by my side. You just make so happy, so thrilled." Dai mused slyly. Eyeing my body up and down.

I titled my head to the side, "Oh Dai, you are such a flirt!" I giggled. When really I wanted to run out the room and lock myself in my room at home. I would do anything to get away from him!

"Haha, Tomoyo. You know me so well!" He laughed, hiding the truth behind his words.

I bit my tongue. Dai, are you trying to give my past away, you monster? I glared at him, quickly replacing my expression to one of false happiness.

"Well, Tomo-chan. How was the dance? If you don't mind me asking, I wasn't able to go due to the plans I had on that day." Miku said.

"It was perfect, Tomo-chan had so much fun!" I shouted. It was horrible. "Nothing could have been better, I had a wonderful day with Mori and Honey-nii!" I wish I didn't go, I regret it.

Miku clapped her hands together, "How wonderful! I'm glad you had a nice time. I wish I could've gone. That was the day where I could dance with a cute boy." She sighed. Her eyes sparkled suddenly. "Ne, Tomo-chan.. Who were the lucky boys you danced with?" She asked, grinning madly.

I froze. Anything but that question please. I have to change the subject! I'm so scared.

"Tomo-chan didn't dance with anyone but Mori and Honey-nii!" I said, puffing my cheeks out. "It was-"

"Actually, you danced with others beside those two, Tomoyo. If my memory of that night is correct, you danced with Hideki and Ko. Also, myself." Dai interjected.

Miku rose an eyebrow. She gave me a look, asking if I lied. I frowned and hung my head.

"Tomo is sorry... Tomo lied to Miku." I whispered my eyes getting watery.

"T-Tomo-chan.... It's fine, I understand, you must've been embarrassed to tell me." Miku said, patting my head gently.

I could easily tell that she didn't mean what she said. She wanted to say something else, but not with the boys around. I picked my head up, staring into her eyes.

"Thank you for understanding, Miku-chan!" I shouted, being my bubbly self.

Ko glanced at his wrist watch, his eyes widening. "Hideki, Dai, were going to be late for your kendo practice!" Ko shouted.

Their eyes widened, "You idiot! You were supposed-! Ugh! Let's go, Dai, Ko!" Hideki said, standing up.

"Okay." They said.

Hideki looked at me, "Sorry, Tomo. But it looks like we have to go." He said.

"Yeah, sorry Momo. Maybe next time we can talk." Ko said, running out the door.