This Can't Be Happening

Tomo's View - A Day After The Incident

I giggled loudly, Iada was taking me somewhere to cheer me up. "Hey, Ia-kun. Where are we going?" I asked, with a smile.

He smiled widely and flicked my nose, "That's a secret my dear Tomoyo. But I will say this will most certainly please you and make you...happy." He said, his eyes gleaming with a twinge of mischief.

I smirked adorably, "Ne, do you really think you can impress me this quickly?" I asked, placing my hands on waist.

He smirked back, "Why yes. Do you not believe in me?" He asked.

I poked his stomach, since he was too tall for me. "I don't know, Tomo thinks if you show me this secret she'll start to believe you." I said, giggling softly.

He smirked, "Well, it seems like I have to do just that." He said, taking ahold of small hand.

He began to drag me off to some place. I didn't fight back. I actually wanted to see where Iada was going to take me. He was really sweet so far, far more than Kaoru ever was... Iada is sweet, kind, protective,  kinda like Kaoru.

But Kaoru seems to like Haruhi, not me. Iada seems to actually like me, no one else. I'm the only one on his eyes.

"We're here, darling."

I looked up at Iada, he pointed ahead. I turned around, "Woah! Iada, you didn't!" I gasped in awe, glancing at him.

He laughed, "Oh I did... Now do you believe me?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes! I really do believe in you!" I shouted, hugging him around the waist. "Thank you so much!"

Iada had taken me to a beautiful beach nearby, I didn't even think there was a beach here. And it's a very nice beach! Iada grabbed my and tossed me onto his shoulders, I giggled loudly.

"Faster, Takash--!" I stopped, hearing myself about to say my cousins name. Tears welled up in my eyes, "T-Takashi..."

I started to cry slowly, the guilt of leaving the club rising. "I'm sorry! T-Takashi, H-Honey!" I cried, balling my eyes out.

Iada placed me down by the water, the waves rushing up my clothing. He caressed my face with his fingers, slowly trailing his fingers to my lips.

"Please, don't cry." He whispered, worry laced in his voice. His emerald eyes bore into my swollen sapphire ones. "A beauty like yourself shouldn't cry... I can make you feel better. I really can."

My eyes widened a bit in fear.

"I can make you feel better. I really can, Tomo. Trust me, this will feel very pleasant...but for me." Dai cackled, stripping me of my clothing as I cried out in the cloth around my mouth.

"A beauty like yourself has a body any girl would be jealous of, a body any guy will die for." He mused, sneaking his hands under my shirt.

I shook my head, "G-Get away! Get a-away from me!" I shouted, pushing him away.

The scenes of my rape appeared before my eyes again, Dai was instead being replaced by Iada. They acted alike yet were different in so many ways.

He growled, "Stay away? I've stayed away long enough, Tomoyo Haninozuka! You won't push me away now! I've been gone long enough!" He snarled, pushing me under the water.

My eyes were wide open as water flooded into my mouth, filling my lungs. I choked on the water, gasping only to make it choke me even more then intended. My small hands went to his, which were around my neck.

"S-Stop!" I shouted, under the water, swallowing some.

He pulled my face out of the water, smiling widely. "Have you changed your mind,  darling?" He asked, twitching weirdly, almost crazy-like.

I panted, trying to break his hold from me. I was scared... I want to go home! I just want my family, wherever Iada won't be! He isn't what I thought he was!

I nodded shakily, "Y-Yes, Iada." I whimpered.

He smirked and laughed like a maniac. "G-Good! Now all I need is you, hahaha! Yes, I need you my magnificent Tomoyo!"

My god, what have I gotten myself into....

He sat me on his lap, moaning softly. "Oh yes... I could get used to this." He moaned, running his hands up and down my side.

I shivered, silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You are all mine now...-"

No...help...

"You have no one to rescue you...-"

I made a mistake.

"Tomoyo Haninozuka."

Help me!

_____________________

HAHAHA! How do you guys like the previous chapters so far? Did you like them? Are they intriguing?

I've noticed many of you didn't like Iada, which kinda ruined my whole plan since most of you got the feeling he was bad. -.-

Well yeah, bye people!