Attack Of The Psycho Otaku!

Tomoyo's View

Today I had completely different clients, none of them were Miku or the boys, and they were all girls now. They'd ask me a simple question and I'd giggle and answer. Squeals would come out there mouth, shouts of how cute I was same thing over and over again. Maybe this is how everything was supposed to be, different, lonely... I felt empty without Miku, I hurt her badly, and she hurt me. It could be for a reason that I don't even know, I just hopes this whole situation gets better. I'll just wait and see where this takes me...

"Oh, Tomo-chan, why are you so cute!"

"Yeah! And why do you give us such looks, as if you amazed by us?!"

I smiled, "I don't know, and maybe it's because I am amazed by you girls, your all so beautiful!" I giggled, lying smoothly through my teeth.

They squealed. "Tomo-chan is so nice and innocent!"

Kyoya-senpai walked over to my table, writing in his notebook before shutting it.

"Tomoyo, we haven't given you a 'type' yet, have we?" He asked, sharing his glass up his nose, as he stared down at me.

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so." I said.

The girls smiled widely, one jumped up. "Kyoya-kun, I have the perfect type for Tomo-chan!" She stated, bouncing in excitement.

"Really? What is it?" He asked, opening his book ready to write.

"The innocent type!" They chorused.

The innocent type, huh? I guess that true. I'm innocent on the outside but deadly on the inside. That's how I am, but how am I innocent? I act like it, yeah. But that doesn't mean I am. They don't know what's happened to me, things that don't belong in the innocent type.

"That's perfect." Kyoya-senpai said, writing it down in his notebook. "Tomoyo, the innocent type. A perfect fit. Just like Haruhi's natural type, it fits you well." He stated, turning to the ladies. "Thank you for your help."

"Your welcome, Kyoya-kun!"

Kyoya-senpai nodded and walked away back to his little spot, he sat down and looked through some photos probably of the host club. I've noticed that lately, Kyoya-senpai has somehow taken pictures of all of us. Everywhere I go I hear little flashes... He's been taking photos of us in secret for money! I sighed and walked away from my table, I needed a little break.

"Momo-chan, Momo-chan!"

I turned around, "what is it, Honey-nii?" I asked.

His eyes got watery, then when I got worried. I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed together. He sniffled and rubbed at his eyes.

"I lost one of my sandals!" He cried.

I hugged him, "I'm sorry Mitsukuni-nii! I'll help you find it! I promise, your little sister will help you!" I assured him softly, pulling away.

Before I could even look for his lost sandal, Mori came over with his sandals.

"Mitsukuni." Mori said, lifting Honey-nii's foot and placing the sandal back on his foot.

Honey-nii stared down at Mori, "Takashi..."

"It was lying over there..." Mori said.

Honey-nii threw his arms around Mori, "Takashi!" Honey-nii shouted.

I grinned and backed away, leaving them to their little moment. Either way I need to get back to my guests. I bumped into Kaoru while Haru-chan bumped into Hikaru. A little bottle fell out both of their sleeves. Bending down I picked it up. It was a small bottle of high-grade tear drops. I blinked, is this how they all can cry so easily?