I Finally Found You!

Tomoyo's View

The limousine stopped and the door to my right opened as a sign for me to exit. I gazed out the car; the bright rays of the sun were shining in. I smiled happily.

"We have arrived, miss." My personal butler said, holding the door wide open for me.

I stepped out the car, gazing at my new school. Ouran High School, a private school that is very difficult to get into. Well, that's what I've heard at least; however, in my case, it really wasn't. Turning to my butler, I smiled and thanked him for the ride. He bid me farewell and drove off leaving me on the curb beside the school.

Sighing softly, I made my way inside the school. Which happened to be a bright pink. A color I despised very much. Why make a school pink? Whoever did this doesn't know how much money they wasted on such a putrid color, but I had to admit. The school was fairly large for a prestigious school. Other schools I've seen and been to have not been this big. I don't know if I should even be thanking anyone for being able to go here.

As I made my way to the entrance doors, people started to stare at me and whisper things. Who wouldn't? I'm not wearing that horrible uniform that the girls are wearing; the one I'm supposed to be wearing. There is no way I would wear such a thing. Never do I want to look like a cream puff! Even though cream puffs are really tasty. Instead, I'm wearing my normal attire: a panda hoodie, which goes down mid-thigh, small shorts that were covered by the hoodie, shoes covered with pandas, and black long knee high socks. Either way, I could talk my way out of the school uniform with a small chat with the schools principal. It was that easy.

I pushed my way to the principles office, ignoring the stares and whispers I received the farther I went into the school. I turned many times before coming upon the Principles office. It was pretty hard to get to with all the people crowding the halls, but I was new too, so what else did I expect when looking for a room I've never been to. I really should have expected that from a school this big. Finally, I managed to find the door that read Principal's Office. 'Good, I found it!' I thought in glee, as I opened the door and walked in, only to be greeted by a nice looking man.

"Hello there! How may I help you?" He asked me, looking up from whatever he was working on.

I smiled at him and waved shyly, "My name is Tomoyo Haninozuka, and I'm a new student. I came here to pick up my schedule." I greeted myself as politely as I could.

His eyes sparkled in recognition, "Ah, yes! My apologies, I seem to have forgotten about your arrival." He chuckled awkwardly while he searched through his desk for my Schedule. He sighed in relief when he found my schedule through the piles of papers on his desk. "Here we go. This is your schedule. You're in the first year class 1-A."

I grabbed the paper, scanning it. '1-A, huh?' I mused.

"Thank you very much, sir." I exclaimed with my head tilted to the side cutely.

He chuckled, "Call me Mr. Suoh." He said.

"Alright, Mr. Suoh! It was a pleasure meeting you, but I must get going. I don't want to be late on my first day." I mused, waving my finger around.

He laughed, "You're right. Well then, go on. I hope you find your stay here to be pleasant." Mr. Suoh smiled.

Biding him goodbye, I left his office and I made my way to room 1-A. It didn't take long to find the room, it was actually right around the corner at the end of the hall. I walked in and that was when all eyes went on me. It was kind if scary how all their eyes immediately went over to me. It was like they prepared for this very moment.