Special Chapter: First Date?! (Final Part)

Tomoyo's View

No, no, no! I want to get off this ride now, please! Sweat dropped down my face once the ride started to slowly and steadily slide back down. Then I sighed, remembering something. I'm happy this ride goes down slowly...

Kaoru laughed, "Now, for the fun part!" Kaoru shouted, "the giant drop!"

"Drop?!" I gasped, snapping my head in his direction. "What?!"

Giant drop?! Does he mean we're going to be dropped from this height, at a very fast speed?! My heart literally stopped beating as soon as we began to fall at a much faster rate. Dear god...save me! I squealed in pure fear as my stomach flipped. The pressure of the fall was really getting to me, more particularly my stomach. It was like my stomach was doing flips non-stop.

Now that I think about it, I never did mention my huge fear of heights to Kaoru-kun now..

The short dress I was wearing flew furiously around with the harsh wind. I squeaked and held my dress down, hoping it would at least hide my undergarments...

We suddenly plummeted towards the ground, going faster then before. This time I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could here Kaoru's melodic laugh from beside me, he was actually enjoying this ride which I was now considering torture.

"Woooaah! Ahaha!" Kaoru laughed, delightfully. "Faster!"

I clenched my teeth, holding in the urge to yell, 'Shut up, Kaoru!' At the moment all I wanted was to get of this machine. The ride stopped suddenly, I gasped in pain as my head flee back hitting the metal.

"Oww.." I whined, caressing me head with the arm I could move. "Is it over?" I asked, having the joyful feeling of peace and relief swarm through me.

The boy next to me who had black hair and red eyes shook his head slowly, "Sorry, girl, but this is just the beginning." He mused, with a small smirk. "Enjoy the ride, Haninozuka-chan!"

My eyes were wide in shock, though in disbelief as well. One, the ride isn't even close to finishing! Two, this complete stranger who I've never met in my life, knows who I am! It's simply impossible! My family has never mentioned me in any of their business trips or to anyone outside the family. It was always Honey-nii, not me. I was always the forgotten child of the Haninozuka's..

I opened my mouth to question him, though before I could, the ride interrupted me. "How-! Owahhhhhh!" I screamed, as we really went plummeting to the ground with no sudden stop whatsoever.

The riders cheered in excitement, enjoying the feeling of falling down from a great height. While on the hand, I was the only one screaming my heart eyes with my eyes shut.

"Wooooooohoooo!" They cheered.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

The ride halted to a stop, the boy on the intercom announced something. The latch keeping me in my seat was suddenly loose. Stunned, I opened my eyes and lifted the latch and such off me. I was free! The ride was over now!

People laughed and even clapped at how amazing the ride was, but there was some others who complained about it being to 'slow' for them. My eye twitched. It may seem fun for you but not for me, boy... Sighing, and shaking might I add, I walked over to Kaoru-kun.

"YOUUUUU! BAKA!" I shouted, hitting him upside the head. "You didn't tell me what this ride exactly did! Don't you know i'm afraid of heights like this!?"

He whined and gave me a pout. "Come on, how was I supposed to know that? Yeah, I somewhat noticed you were afraid of jumping out the window, but there was no way I could have possibly figured such a thing out in seconds." He pointed out, hugging me from the side.