Would You Be My--

Kaoru's View

No, impossible. My eyes widened in shock, probably as wide as plates would be.

Tomoyo...

She was waking up little by little. Well, I hope she was. Her eyes kept opening and closing every few seconds, it was like she couldn't make up her mind whether or not she wanted to wake up. I grabbed her hand squeezing lightly. Wake up Tomoyo. Please, please wake up. She grimaced and rolled her body to the edge of her bed, squealing like a frightened girl, I quickly yanked her back to the middle of the bed. A sigh of relief passed me lips.

"That was close." Hikaru stated, giving to Tomoyo a weird look. "Is she awake."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, it looks like it but at the same time I can't really say." I said.

She groaned and yanked me down. With wide eyes I hit the hospital bed face first. Laughter came from behind me.

"Hey, Kaoru! Stop trying to make a move on her!" Hikaru teased, a sly smirk on his lips.

Groaning, I stuck my tongue out at Hikaru. I'm not making a move. She pulled me down. Stupid perverted brother. I sighed. I couldn't complain at all really. I was a pervert myself somewhat.

Tamaki gasped, "Kaoru! What are you trying to do to my darling baby! Get away from her you dirty boy!" Tamaki shrieked, his 'fatherly' instincts kicking in.

He ran up to me and literally threw me off the bed. I fell to the ground with a hiss. I cursed and stood up, a glare on my face. Tamaki! I clenched my teeth together, my fists clenched tightly at my sides. Tamaki sweat dropped and backed up.

"I-I'm sorry, Kaoru! I-it was a mistake, daddy just got r-really p-protective!" Tamaki made up and excuse, one I didn't care to listen to.

"Ta...ma...ki!" I yelled, out stretching my arm to grab his collar.

Tamaki squealed and backed up a little too much. His behind hit the hospital bed Tomoyo was laying in hard, the bed fell to it's side, Tomoyo landing on the cold hard ground loudly. I gasped and immediately ran to her aid. I lifted her sprawled out body off the ground.

"Tamaki. You really need to be careful, she could've gotten hurt!" I scolded, checking her for any signs of bruises. I sighed. "She's fine at least..."

Tomoyo moved around, her small body pressing against my chest. A blush crept its way to my cheeks. Her beauty captivated me. Just everything about her was breathtaking. Just by looking at her made me lose my breath in awe at her. I've never seen a girl so beautiful, kind, and most importantly... Different. Tomoyo wasn't madly in love with me at first sight like all the other girls around here. It actually took her some time to get to know me.

I bit my lip, resisting the urge to kiss her here and now. "Gosh, Tomoyo. Why do you make me feel like this? It's so embarrassing." I muttered, hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

I heard a very, very, familiar giggle. "I didn't know you felt that way towards me, Kaoru-kun..." Her soft, melodic voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes flew open. I stared down at Tomoyo. Impossible, how was she awake?!

"Kaoru-kun, what do you mean by that?" She asked, once again listening to me say my thoughts aloud. "What happened?"

I kept my gaze downward at the floor, "You don't remember?" I asked.

She shook her head. Sighing I placed her on a counter, the others watching my every move. I'm surprised they haven't smothered Tomoyo yet seeing as she was awake now.