Confessions

** Warning. Honey-senpai may be OC here. He sounds his own age, not the younger little kid side he has. You have been warned **

Honey's View - Four days later - At the hospital

I stared down at my little sister's pale bruised body. She was in a hospital gown which me and Mori put on her with the doctor's permission. My poor sister Tomoyo took a real beating from that evil boy Dai, the one who's been hurting her for the past years, no-- her whole life.

I can't believe she's gone through so much that I haven't known about. If I knew I would've some something to protect her. And, before she fell unconscious, she confessed something, her love for Kaoru.

I caressed her cheeks. Her breathing was very slowly and barely audible. "Momo-chan, please wake up..." I begged, my eyes getting watery. "Mori and I miss you a lot! So does Usa-chan and Panda-san."

I placed them both on either side of her, warm tears falling on her hospital bed. I started to cry. My sobs becoming louder and louder each second. We didn't know if she would wake up at all. From what the doctors said, she was in a coma like state. She could be like this for a few days or weeks at most.

Mori brought me to his chest, "It's okay, Mitsukuni. Mo-chan will wake up..." Mori said, but there was a hint of doubt in his voice.

I clutched his shirt in my fists. "W-What if she doesn't, T-Takashi?" I cried, my cries of desperation echoing in the empty room.

"...She will..." He whispered in my ear.

The beeping of the medical equipment was very faint. Then the door opened disrupting the eerie silence. Haruhi walked in.

"Um, sorry to ruin anything, but the host club wanted me to ask if they could come in." She said.

I pushed away from Mori, wiping my eyes furiously. Tomoyo wouldn't want me to be sad. She would want me to be happy. I turned to Haruhi with a sad smile. I couldn't muster a smile full of happiness.

"They can come in, Haru-chan." I said, looking at Tomoyo. "I think she'll like the visitors. No... She'll love them." I corrected myself.

She nodded and glanced out the door, "Guys, you can come on in. Just stay quiet...she's still...asleep.." She said, gesturing the other members inside the room.

Everyone walked in. Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru, Haruhi, Kaoru and Renge. I was surprised that I didn't see my younger brother, Yasuchika. Why wasn't he visiting his baby sister...! Sniffling, I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind, right now Tomoyo was most important.

"So...um...how's she doing now? Has she gotten any better?" Tamaki asked nervously, fiddling with his fingers.

"You don't have to tell us-" Hikaru started quietly, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"If you don't want to, Honey-senpai." Kaoru finished, his voice much different than his brothers. It was laced with much more...sadness? Desperation?

Kyoya pushed his glasses up his nose and walked over to Tomoyo, peering down at her. "She should be waking up soon." Kyoya said, making some of my stress go away. "We can't have her out like this any much longer, the demand from her clients - both the boys and girls - are growing every day. We're losing money."

My anger flared. All Kyoya ever cared about was money. All the time!

I walked up to Kyoya and pulled him down to my height roughly, baring my teeth at him. "Why can't you ever care about others for once! Stop thinking about your money for a minute! Think about Momo-chan! She's suffering and all your doing is keeping track of the money your losing. She wouldn't like that. I know Momo-chan looks up to you, you're a role-model to her." I said, choking back tears. "Please...Kyoya, please..."