Thank You!

Hey guys and girls! I just wanted to say something real quick, it's something I've been meaning to say for a while. Something I should have said a bit earlier.

As you know, this book has concluded and it's at 166k reads. That's a crap ton of reads! And that's all thanks to you all! Yeah you! I see you hiding behind your cell phones screen (∩_∩)

Okay, enough with the fooling around. I'm going to be serious from here on out. To all of you who read my story when it first came out, or those of you who came in a little later. Thank you for giving up some of your time to read my fanfic. All the comments I receive, the votes, the amazing feedback. I appreciate all of it.

You didn't have to do all of that, but you still did.

Now, if you're a silent reader who doesn't vote or comment. That's totally fine. The fact that you're reading something I wrote amazes me enough. Thank you.

On another note, let's talk about the OHSHC watty awards. Thanks for voting for me if you did. You didn't have to but you did. That was kind of you. And no matter what place I get, it doesn't really matter. Just knowing that you went over there and voted for me brings butterflies to my stomach (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I seriously love you guys. No joke. You're all amazing O(≧∇≦)O

Now, it's time to say farewell. Goodbye my dear readers. It was nice writing this book for you all.
.
.
.
.

And this isn't the end of me.

In fact, I might have an OHSHC Fanfiction waiting to be uploaded...

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

PEACE